We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

THE PRES. TRUMP REPUBLICAN AGENDA > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

TRUMP COUNTRY

• Please log in to reply
6095 replies to this topic

#3721 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,401 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:32 PM

They were looking for The Warner Brothers.

The only thing missing is that "heat shimmering"
effect or whatever you want to call it.
  • Princess of Tap likes this

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#3722 TheCid

TheCid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,723 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:12 AM

BMW in Greer SC is having its 25th anniversary celebration the end of this month.  Apparently Trump has been invited, but no reports on whether or not he will attend.

Meanwhile, the Republicans in S.C. are falling all over themselves trying to not offend Trump while still keeping on the good side of BMW and the German companies that "saved" S.C. economy.

BMW, Bosch, ZF Transmissions - all major, major manufacturers in S.C.

Add in Michellin which is huge all over the state.

The BMW plant alone employs over 9,000 people.

There are a lot of Germans and French in the Upstate area of S.C.

So, let's see how mad we can make the Europeans.

• Arturo, NipkowDisc and LawrenceA like this

#3723 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,276 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

They keep on going into the wrong house and are shot as intruders.

They were looking for The Warner Brothers.

#3724 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,446 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:56 PM

DBZxYtmW0AA8CL9.jpg

LMREO!

#3725 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,276 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:48 PM

I doan know about that:

trumppig.jpg

The Case for Vegan
  • film lover 293 likes this

#3726 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,401 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg
Bloomberg‏Verified account @business 3h3 hours ago

White middle class Americans are dying at a skyrocketing rate https://bloom.bg/2qMZo76 pic.twitter.com/GSmTSL5DfT

DBZxYtmW0AA8CL9.jpg

• Arturo, hamradio, Bogie56 and 2 others like this

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#3727 TheCid

TheCid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,723 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

Polls show 43% favor impeachment now, up from 38% a week ago. It's a poll, though, so if it says something you agree with, it's accurate, but if you disagree with the results, then all polls are lies. ("You" in the general sense).

http://www.politico....-polling-238947

Doesn't matter.  It ain't gonna happen.

#3728 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,276 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

8z9FImcv_bigger.pngThe Associated Press@APVerified account

45]

re

BREAKING: Special counsel's Trump campaign investigation includes Manafort case, may expand to include Attorney General Sessions.

MW-ER781_manafo_20160718114050_MG.jpg?uu

Robert Mueller's Agenda for Trump's Administration
  • Arturo likes this

#3729 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,235 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

Polls show 43% favor impeachment now, up from 38% a week ago. It's a poll, though, so if it says something you agree with, it's accurate, but if you disagree with the results, then all polls are lies. ("You" in the general sense).

Thanks for the info;  Wow 43% is very high for impeachment.    I wonder if there were similar polls taken during the Obama terms and what the highest figure was (not that Obama deserved to be impeached but I'm sure some conservatives would automatically give such a reply to a pollster). 

#3730 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Hothead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,692 posts
  • Locationaround the neighborhood

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

I haven't seen any polling data to support that POV:   Yea, a majority of the American people dislike Trump and can see he is a clown but I'm not so sure a majority favor impeachment.   

• mr6666, Arturo, Bogie56 and 1 other like this

#3731 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,235 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

The Agenda of the Majority of the American People

I haven't seen any polling data to support that POV:   Yea, a majority of the American people dislike Trump and can see he is a clown but I'm not so sure a majority favor impeachment.   

#3732 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,276 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

impeach_zpsqayiv5cq.jpg

N I X O N
T R U M P

The Agenda of the Majority of the American People
  • Arturo likes this

#3733 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

DBUVWQhXcAE4x3K.jpg

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#3734 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

exx8EGeZ_bigger.jpeg

The Daily SignalVerified account @DailySignal 20h20 hours ago

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#3735 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

exx8EGeZ_bigger.jpeg

The Daily SignalVerified account @DailySignal 20h20 hours ago

After being fired by President Trump, this notoriously corrupt VA manager has been returned to work by VA officials. http://bit.ly/2rBLR2r pic.twitter.com/jTsmKg3H60

DBWKvmbVYAERaxM.jpg

John Wayne

#3736 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:12 PM

exx8EGeZ_bigger.jpeg

The Daily SignalVerified account @DailySignal 19h19 hours ago

An agency on Trump’s chopping block is under investigation for sketchy solar loans. http://bit.ly/2sfntR9 pic.twitter.com/lQYczBCbJe

DBWPUk3UAAAiHnc.jpg

John Wayne

#3737 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

jV72Zljq_bigger.jpg Wall Street JournalVerified account @WSJ 2h2 hours ago

The ‘we’ of nationality builds a legacy of social trust and blunts the edges of globalization, writes @Roger_Scruton https://www.wsj.com/...421583?mod=e2tw

John Wayne

#3738 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:06 PM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg

BloombergVerified account @business 3h3 hours ago

White middle class Americans are dying at a skyrocketing rate https://bloom.bg/2qMZo76 pic.twitter.com/GSmTSL5DfT

DBZxYtmW0AA8CL9.jpg

John Wayne

#3739 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg

BloombergVerified account @business 2h2 hours ago

Why millions of Americans still live paycheck-to-paycheck https://bloom.bg/2qMWnUz pic.twitter.com/haoA98fNaQ

DBZ5bt3UMAEaYuP.jpg

John Wayne

#3740 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:03 PM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg

BloombergVerified account @business 1h1 hour ago

This country is adopting electric vehicles faster than anywhere else https://bloom.bg/2qMLdiw pic.twitter.com/58mfROYJtB

DBaIG8QWAAEm20c.jpg

John Wayne

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users