We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

THE PRES. TRUMP REPUBLICAN AGENDA > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

TRUMP COUNTRY

• Please log in to reply
6785 replies to this topic

#41 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 AM

CBS News‏Verified account @CBSNews 10h10 hours ago

Pres. Trump vows "biggest" tax cuts in history after Senate passes budget resolution http://cbsn.ws/2xcIhuQ 

WINNING!...AND HE'S GONNA KEEP WINNING TOO!

:D 

giphy.gif

And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. 2 Samuel 11:2

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#42 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,256 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Yesterday, 10:54 AM

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS News‏Verified account @CBSNews 10h10 hours ago

Pres. Trump vows "biggest" tax cuts in history after Senate passes budget resolution http://cbsn.ws/2xcIhuQ DMo0OSQWkAAkynE.jpg

WINNING!...AND HE'S GONNA KEEP WINNING TOO!

:D 

• JakeHolman likes this

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#43 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 AM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg

U.S. stocks close at record highs; the Dow gained more than 160 points https://t.co/KmsqYgxpSl

— Bloomberg (@business) https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. 2 Samuel 11:2

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#44 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:49 AM

OUUyUw4F_bigger.jpg Bloomberg EconomicsVerified account @economics 16h16 hours ago

Trump plans to pick next Fed chair before leaving Nov. 3 for Asia, source says https://bloom.bg/2yG325s DMntyJPWkAIjY2t.jpg

John Wayne

#45 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 AM

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews 10h10 hours ago

Pres. Trump vows "biggest" tax cuts in history after Senate passes budget resolution http://cbsn.ws/2xcIhuQ DMo0OSQWkAAkynE.jpg

WINNING!

• NipkowDisc likes this

John Wayne

#46 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:38 AM

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews 9h9 hours ago

Border wall prototypes take shape at San Diego construction site http://cbsn.ws/2zEvUJk DMpB9OZW0AAXBLq.jpg

HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP!

John Wayne

#47 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:37 AM

Pres. Trump says things will happen at U.N. "like you haven't seen before" http://cbsn.ws/2zEwYgi DMpI0uCUIAAjwaH.jpg

John Wayne

#48 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:36 AM

Former AG Loretta Lynch meets with House intel committee behind closed doors http://cbsn.ws/2zElfOY DMpMQEUW4AA1AVU.jpg

John Wayne

#49 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 AM

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews 5h5 hours ago

Melania Trump donates her inauguration gown to Smithsonian http://cbsn.ws/2zFi0qv DMp446tWAAAUxUK.jpg

What a classy good-lookin' woman and wonderful 1st Lady...

John Wayne

#50 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 AM

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews 4h4 hours ago

Australia PM: North Korean anti-Trump "rant" shows escalated sanctions are working http://cbsn.ws/2xdwufP DMqNfBLWsAAH_sw.jpg

John Wayne

#51 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,366 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 AM

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted EaglePundit  

People get what is going on!DMqSd_pVAAACKhm.jpg

Yes it is a black people's conspiracy to use Trump's own words to hang him.  How dare they mention his lies.  

• Arturo likes this

#52 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 AM

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews 2h2 hours ago

Pres. Trump says he will allow the release of thousands of classified documents about JFK's assassination: http://cbsn.ws/2grngWe DMqihpgX0AANeBA.jpg

John Wayne

#53 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:28 AM

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews 1h1 hour ago

Steve Bannon delivered a scathing criticism of former Pres. George W. Bush at a California Republican convention: http://cbsn.ws/2hVRiSu DMqrsGmXcAAPU74.jpg

John Wayne

#54 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:24 AM

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg Reuters Top NewsVerified account @Reuters 43m43 minutes ago

Tillerson lands in Riyadh at start of Gulf, South Asia tour http://reut.rs/2zH65IO DMq02aTWkAECP-V.jpg

John Wayne

#55 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:23 AM

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Stock Market hits another all time high on Friday. 5.3 trillion dollars up since Election. Fake News doesn't spent much time on this!

John Wayne

#56 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:22 AM

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted EaglePundit  🔹

People get what is going on!DMqSd_pVAAACKhm.jpg

John Wayne

#57 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.

John Wayne

#58 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:19 AM

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I hope the Fake News Media keeps talking about Wacky Congresswoman Wilson in that she, as a representative, is killing the Democrat Party!

John Wayne

#59 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:18 AM

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Budget that just passed is a really big deal, especially in terms of what will be the biggest tax cut in U.S. history - MSM barely covered!

John Wayne

#60 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,606 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 10:17 AM

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to offer historic tax relief to the American people! Join me today: https://t.co/9czcJDbmVW https://t.co/s3kXpvbYih

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users