We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The President Trump Republican Agenda

• Please log in to reply
2110 replies to this topic

#1 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,906 posts

Posted Today, 03:18 PM

H1qUtJzN_bigger.jpg

The HillVerified account @thehill

Boehner: Almost everything Trump has done in office "has been a complete disaster" http://hill.cm/USIMHi2

DAw0ij-XsAEDI7k.jpg

Mr. Speaker on the Trump Republican Agenda

#2 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,906 posts

Posted Today, 03:16 PM

YUk99vQB_bigger.jpgKyle Griffin‏@kylegriffin1

The front page of Germany's Die Welt national newspaper this morning, titled: “Heaven and Hell.”

DAwCuUeWsAEd4KU.jpg

A Tale of Two Presidents
  • Arturo likes this

#3 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Heritage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts
  • LocationTRUMP COUNTRY -- GOD'S COUNTRY -- PROUD DEPLORABLE

Posted Today, 07:56 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg

The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 1h1 hour ago

Trump’s BLM Budget Proposal Signals An ‘American Energy Renaissance’ http://trib.al/uUWXJZq pic.twitter.com/K3Dj7noiml

DAwDJwuWsAEL1EC.jpg
JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! & MORE JOBS! GOOD JOBS!

• NipkowDisc likes this

All glory is fleeting. General George Patton 

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American dream does not come to those who fall asleep. Pres. Richard Nixon  

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#4 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:54 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg

The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 42m42 minutes ago

President Trump’s Budget Eliminates Funding For UN Global Warming Programs http://trib.al/vawRSUE  #TrumpBudget #GlobalWarming #UNpic.twitter.com/qADTIyCeMA

DAwHZrGXUAAgybC.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#5 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:51 AM

x7rm3r-__bigger.png

FoxNewsInsiderVerified account @FoxNewsInsider 9h9 hours ago

DAtvM1HXsAAF-dQ.jpg

#6 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:50 AM

x7rm3r-__bigger.png

FoxNewsInsiderVerified account @FoxNewsInsider 8h8 hours ago

DAtv-PRXsAItbs2.jpg

#7 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:48 AM

x7rm3r-__bigger.png

FoxNewsInsiderVerified account @FoxNewsInsider 1h1 hour ago

DAtwOKkWsAAuzNI.jpg

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:45 AM

nf8OCM2A_bigger.jpg

FOX BusinessVerified account @FoxBusiness 11h11 hours ago

ObamaCare forces the middle class to be self-insured, says eHealth CEO http://www.foxbusine...health-ceo.html

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:37 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 10h10 hours ago

Despite Telling Trump It Would Confront ‘Hateful Ideology,’ Palestinian Authority Honored 44 Terrorists in One Month http://goo.gl/6ZTNq1 pic.twitter.com/8FxGBLAKba

DAsupZ2XYAA4J7O.jpg

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:33 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 9h9 hours ago

Fox: Hannity Will Return to Show After Memorial Day Vacation http://goo.gl/6rFLdb pic.twitter.com/1cu17bZFIt

DAst2xjXUAA_Y_u.jpg

#11 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:31 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 7h7 hours ago

Rumsfeld Tells ‘The View’ They Are Jumping to Conclusions on Alleged Trump Collusion With Russia http://goo.gl/15JH4S pic.twitter.com/76EbesvpS0

DAsuUJWXUAE9QAt.jpg

#12 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:30 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 1h1 hour ago

LAST NIGHT --> Rob Quist Dealt Blistering Defeat in Montana Special Election https://goo.gl/Btda2l  via @BrentScherpic.twitter.com/P7ZN6f9kj1

DAv1m7-XYAAzpV4.jpg

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:29 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 10h10 hours ago

U.S. Warship Challenges Beijing’s Claims in South China Sea http://goo.gl/wMyUXu pic.twitter.com/yrFNlBFfgc

DAss72yXYAEQw9M.jpg

#14 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,304 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted Today, 07:25 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

Mike Lee and Jim Jordan: Make Work and Marriage Great Again http://washex.am/2s1me7g pic.twitter.com/VtWus7cX4e

DAvy2vMXgAE3pFc.jpg

It's nice to see two GOP politicians coming out of the closet and announcing their same-sex wedding.

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:24 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 3h3 hours ago

Trump blasts "chronic underpayments" at NATO, calls on member nations to pay "fair share" http://washex.am/2qlNOM0 pic.twitter.com/ehk1HGgIpk

DAvnZqjXgAA6IlC.jpg

#16 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,304 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted Today, 07:23 AM

S7O3vYVT_bigger.jpg Newt Gingrich‏Verified account @newtgingrich 18h18 hours ago

The CBO is dishonest & destructive--just look at their Obamacare score. As I've said before: abolish the CBO. http://bit.ly/2qo9Gp5 

Kill the messenger.  Bury the truth.

• LawrenceA likes this

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:23 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

How Trump is channeling Eisenhower on Middle Eastern foreign policy http://washex.am/2qlT9TD pic.twitter.com/nWFvls4WvP

DAvr_NvUAAAJUhd.jpg

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:21 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Mike Lee and Jim Jordan: Make Work and Marriage Great Again http://washex.am/2s1me7g pic.twitter.com/VtWus7cX4e

DAvy2vMXgAE3pFc.jpg

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:20 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Democrats want Sheriff David Clarke blocked from DHS http://washex.am/2rF9Z3D pic.twitter.com/178nywWHWW

DAvz_KvXsAASTiH.jpg

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted Today, 07:18 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 57m57 minutes ago

Sessions to take travel ban fight to Supreme Court http://washex.am/2s1fYfU pic.twitter.com/UGL40H12yL

DAv8AYtW0AAms1j.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users