We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The President Trump Republican Agenda

• Please log in to reply
2069 replies to this topic

#41 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Heritage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts
  • LocationTRUMP COUNTRY -- GOD'S COUNTRY -- PROUD DEPLORABLE

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 17h17 hours ago

Planned Parenthood Set to Close Six Clinics in Three States http://goo.gl/teCfR3  via @FBillMcMorrispic.twitter.com/unPXgHqRjs

DAhxaU1W0AARjNp.jpg

All glory is fleeting. General George Patton 

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American dream does not come to those who fall asleep. Pres. Richard Nixon  

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#42 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:43 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 16h16 hours ago

Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Manchester Arena Attack http://goo.gl/SYb6lz pic.twitter.com/S0PLIzHYjo

DAhxMJWW0AEU8wr.jpg

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#43 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:41 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 29m29 minutes ago

"Trump is winning over US allies in the Middle East simply by not being Obama" http://washex.am/2qVXPjW pic.twitter.com/MZ6Zcfor4H

DAmKBfMWAAAa01D.jpg

#44 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,144 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 AM

"Maybe you can give me a synopsis when you've read them."

lookit that big Donny sittin' with the pope.

grinnin' like a possum eatin' a sweet potato.

:D

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#45 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 14h14 hours ago

Trump’s Budget Aims to Drive Economic Growth, Bolster Military, and Achieve Balance Within Decade http://goo.gl/GyTJdC  via @DJAliMeyerpic.twitter.com/VBJfXaKG66

DAhxzvgXUAEglFi.jpg

#46 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:37 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 12h12 hours ago

Trump Budget Cuts EPA By 31 Percent http://goo.gl/CrVrdK  via @LizWFBpic.twitter.com/3bDyPGUUoV

DAhwvMlXkAIyN3i.jpg

#47 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:35 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 10h10 hours ago

Mulvaney Slams Liberals Who Doubt U.S. Can Achieve 3 Percent Economic Growth http://goo.gl/WCy2ws  via @JackHeretikpic.twitter.com/0fkiRqSKfm

DAhwc99XoAE-VHc.jpg

#48 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:34 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 8h8 hours ago

DAiQQ7gWAAA9g2T.jpg

#49 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,280 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted Yesterday, 08:33 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 14m14 minutes ago

Trump gives Pope Francis books by Martin Luther King Jr. at Vatican meeting http://washex.am/2rzt87d pic.twitter.com/CqMZJ2jAnC

DAmA3zwXgAAZwTL.jpg

"Maybe you can give me a synopsis when you've read them."

• ChristineHoard likes this

#50 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:32 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 1h1 hour ago

DAl2j44XoAEKVLw.jpg

#51 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:31 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Trump's budget draws comparisons to Reagan http://washex.am/2rzhJEk pic.twitter.com/Neak4aR6C4

DAl0RhaXoAA4DUJ.jpg

• JakeHolman likes this

#52 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Melania, Ivanka Trump wear black veils to meet Pope Francis http://washex.am/2rgS3N6 pic.twitter.com/CEPV0cR9F9

DAlyBMBXsAMCPLj.jpg

#53 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:26 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Trump gets new leverage over radical Saudi clerics, Republicans say http://washex.am/2ryzhjV pic.twitter.com/AzoOEmGOaY

DAlw2YbXkAc2swl.jpg

#54 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

High-stakes CBO score to guide Senate on Obamacare repeal http://washex.am/2ryKfpH pic.twitter.com/gTwcvvD9XC

DAlvsBMXcAAqZTE.jpg

#55 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:23 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 26m26 minutes ago

Nigel Farage: Accepting terrorism as a way of life is "appeasement" http://washex.am/2rzw3wL pic.twitter.com/A1483Gi2gX

DAl-knuXcAA3X6u.jpg

#56 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:22 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 20m20 minutes ago

"Send the Paris climate deal to die in the Senate" http://washex.am/2qfMABV pic.twitter.com/uSA56hGhrD

DAl_vVoXsAAXntQ.jpg

#57 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:21 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 14m14 minutes ago

Trump gives Pope Francis books by Martin Luther King Jr. at Vatican meeting http://washex.am/2rzt87d pic.twitter.com/CqMZJ2jAnC

DAmA3zwXgAAZwTL.jpg

#58 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:15 AM

CoV8077b_bigger.jpg

James WoodsVerified account @RealJamesWoods 22h22 hours ago DAhZYXTW0AEN9Em.jpg

#59 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:14 AM

James Woods Retweeted

This image alone has made more #liberals crack their molars than anything in their lifetimes...pic.twitter.com/HGi0nPy45s

DAdArZtWsAE2eK4.jpg

#60 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 AM

CoV8077b_bigger.jpg

James WoodsVerified account @RealJamesWoods May 22

DAd6iNmXcAAJ6TH.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bogie56