We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The Pres.Trump Republican Agenda > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

TRUMP NATION!

• Please log in to reply
3798 replies to this topic

#1 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,516 posts

Posted Today, 02:45 AM

'Trump ends CIA support for anti-Assad Syria rebels'-  

US president phasing out agency's programme to arm and train groups in order to get closer to Russia, say US officials.

"The Trump administration has decided to halt the CIA's covert programme to equip and train certain rebel groups fighting the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, two US officials said, a move sought by Assad ally Russia.

The Washington Post was first to report the programme's suspension on Wednesday.

The US decision, said one of the officials, is part of an effort by the administration to improve relations with Russia, which along with Iranian-supported groups has largely succeeded in preserving Assad's government in the six-year-civil war...

http://www.aljazeera...9221850588.html

Cease-Fire?

#2 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,574 posts

Posted Today, 01:54 AM

'Trump ends CIA support for anti-Assad Syria rebels'-  

US president phasing out agency's programme to arm and train groups in order to get closer to Russia, say US officials.

"The Trump administration has decided to halt the CIA's covert programme to equip and train certain rebel groups fighting the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, two US officials said, a move sought by Assad ally Russia.

The Washington Post was first to report the programme's suspension on Wednesday.

The US decision, said one of the officials, is part of an effort by the administration to improve relations with Russia, which along with Iranian-supported groups has largely succeeded in preserving Assad's government in the six-year-civil war...

http://www.aljazeera...9221850588.html

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

#3 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,574 posts

Posted Today, 12:45 AM

Is that news, they have always been over payed.  I hope the barber shop been remodeled since the linked photo was taken. :huh:

No, it's news cuz' it's a GOP diss by HANNITY ;)

#4 Arturo

Arturo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,054 posts

Posted Today, 12:11 AM

Z6xUOnRg_bigger.jpg MarketWatch‏Verified account @MarketWatch 2h2 hours ago
Here’s each state’s ‘Made in America’ product highlighted by the White House http://on.mktw.net/2tmXg7w DFDywmFUAAA3BpR.jpgM  A  G  A

Can you put similar set of objects from the Trump family businesses that have been manufactured in America, and would they outnumber those company products manufactured abroad? I think not!

#5 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,451 posts
  • LocationThe Overlook Hotel

Posted Yesterday, 09:28 PM

nvm. 

#6 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,516 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:14 PM

"Sean Hannity issued a scathing attack Tuesday night on Congressional Republicans for failing once again to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act. And he called for GOP members to “step up and get the job done or get out of Washington.” 

The Fox News host railed against Republicans in Congress for blowing their big chance, calling members of the Senate “pampered, overpaid and spoiled” for work perks that include taxpayer-subsidized haircuts

“I, and so many of us in the country, we have run out of patience with you,” Hannity said. “You are the do-nothing GOP lawmakers. And up to now ― and to be very very honest, and it’s really sad ― you’re pretty useless. And all you have now is excuses and broken promises.”

http://www.huffingto...kushpmg00000021

;) :o

Sean-Hannity-by-Gage-Skidmore.jpg

Is that news, they have always been over payed.  I hope the barber shop been remodeled since the linked photo was taken. :huh:

• mr6666 likes this

#7 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,574 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:47 PM

"Sean Hannity issued a scathing attack Tuesday night on Congressional Republicans for failing once again to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act. And he called for GOP members to “step up and get the job done or get out of Washington.” 

The Fox News host railed against Republicans in Congress for blowing their big chance, calling members of the Senate “pampered, overpaid and spoiled” for work perks that include taxpayer-subsidized haircuts

“I, and so many of us in the country, we have run out of patience with you,” Hannity said. “You are the do-nothing GOP lawmakers. And up to now ― and to be very very honest, and it’s really sad ― you’re pretty useless. And all you have now is excuses and broken promises.”

http://www.huffingto...kushpmg00000021

;) :o

Sean-Hannity-by-Gage-Skidmore.jpg

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 6h6 hours ago

How Crumbling US Infrastructure Hurts Manufacturing Biz http://dlvr.it/PWYw4fDFDR4yhVoAEDJRz.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:24 PM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 6h6 hours ago

WashPo: Elite Economists Boost Donald Trump’s ‘Merit Based’ Immigration Reform http://dlvr.it/PWYrFx  #tcot #lnyhbtDFDQudAUwAALXKt.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 6h6 hours ago

Charlie Daniels Offers Solution to Congressional Dysfunction: ‘Replace Them All’ http://dlvr.it/PWZ2Dr  #tcot #lnyhbtDFDUBzgUQAA9Jan.jpg

#11 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,516 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:07 PM

Here’s each state’s ‘Made in America’ product highlighted by the White House http://on.mktw.net/2tmXg7w DFDywmFUAAA3BpR.jpg

I bought a Remington Pole Saw a couple of years ago...Made in USA.

29kqlbl.jpg

#12 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

Here’s each state’s ‘Made in America’ product highlighted by the White House http://on.mktw.net/2tmXg7w DFDywmFUAAA3BpR.jpg

M  A  G  A

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:04 PM

trump-all-hat-cattle-ben-garrison_orig.j

• JakeHolman likes this

#14 Arturo

Arturo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,054 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:59 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 1h1 hour ago

Trump Admin Aims To Reduce Trade Deficits As It Kicks Off ‘Made In America’ Week http://trib.al/Nf88Uve DFB7VEhXgAAB8B0.jpg

How about starting off in getting the Trump family to sign pledges to have their products manufactured here. I guess it wouldn't work; Trump has a way on reneging on anything incovenient, such as our Constitution, our laws, and campaign pledges.
  • Bogie56 likes this

#15 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,451 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:29 PM

DFB7VEhXgAAB8B0.jpg

"HONK HONK!!! HONK HONK!!! Look at me, I'm a fireman! Look at me! Can we get some ice cream after this, Mommy? Two scoops! HONK HONK!!!"

• Arturo, TomJH, Sepiatone and 2 others like this

#16 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,451 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

New poll finds Trump more popular than Clinton http://washex.am/2tmwYCk 

Why do you guys still give a **** about Hillary Clinton? Were people still bringing up Mitt Romney 9 months after he lost? Comparing your polling against someone who doesn't matter and isn't on the scene anymore is pathetic and desperate. 

• Arturo and Bogie56 like this

#17 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,451 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:23 PM

Actually I don't dance, really, had to avoid the prom because of it.

BAD and crude deflection from the robot topic though.

Maybe you can save us from robots - any ideas?

I wasn't talking about robots. I was talking about how well you avoided actually answering the questions posed to you. Good job, though. You even tried to dance around it again by saying I was the one deflecting.

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:58 PM

DEYMhdpXoAAfi3A.jpg

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

9Sxfrb2v_bigger.jpg

Charlie DanielsVerified account @CharlieDaniels 4h4 hours ago

OK the congress and senate we have can't work together and have proven it. solution- replace them all until we find people who can

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,286 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:54 PM

CLrKt_p2_bigger.jpeg

CNSNews.comVerified account @cnsnews 4h4 hours ago

Social Security Reform Crisis: Insolvency on the Horizon - Late in the afternoon on Thursday last week, the Soc http://www.cnsnews.c...olvency-horizonsocial_security_card_and_money_flickr_ph

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users