We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The Pres.Trump Republican Agenda > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

TRUMP NATION!

• Please log in to reply
3910 replies to this topic

#1 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,624 posts

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

White House Indicates Trump Would Sign New Russia Sanctions Bill-  

Congressional Republicans and Democrats announced Saturday that they'd settled lingering issues with the bill, which also includes stiff economic penalties against Iran and North Korea...

""North Korea, Iran and Russia have in different ways all threatened their neighbors and actively sought to undermine American interests," according to a joint statement by California Republicans Kevin McCarthy, the House majority leader, and Ed Royce of California, the Foreign Affairs Committee chairman. The bill the House will vote, they said, "will now exclusively focus on these nations and hold them accountable for their dangerous actions."

The White House had objected to a key section of the bill that would mandate a congressional review if Trump attempts to terminate the sanctions against Moscow. Top administration officials said the provisions infringed on the president's executive authority and tied his hands as he explores avenues of cooperation between the two former Cold War foes. But Sanders said the White House was able to work with the House and Senate to "make those changes that were necessary."..........

http://www.nbcchicag...FlowTwt_CHBrand

"After warning against unilateral U.S. sanctions at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany, Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker is concerned Congress' legislation could hit European companies upgrading pipelines in Russia that feed into Ukraine's gas transit system.

The measures could also target European companies doing legitimate business with Russia in rail transport, financial, shipping and mining, the EU official said......

https://www.reuters....s-idUSKBN1A80OG

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

#2 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,446 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted Today, 03:58 PM

Where is that needed, exactly? In what confrontation do we need a new aircraft carrier? 

Sadly this was build to counteract North Korea and China;   E.g. China just launched a new Aircraft carrier and you know what is going on with N.K.

This U.S. carrier has very advanced defense systems and these are necessary in order to launch planes from the carrier to attack N.K.  

#3 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,493 posts
  • LocationThe Overlook Hotel

Posted Today, 02:57 PM

American might we need to fight!  

Where is that needed, exactly? In what confrontation do we need a new aircraft carrier? 

#4 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,939 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Today, 02:29 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

Trump Commissions America’s Most Advanced Aircraft Carrier http://trib.al/T58R4cK DFbLZfDXgAEsxUB.jpg

American might we need to fight!  :D 

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#5 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,568 posts

Posted Today, 02:28 PM

DFYr7E0VwAAbTD-.jpg

Hope you posted it in "Post an Interesting Pic Thread" in General Discussons.

#6 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,939 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Today, 02:27 PM

DFYr7E0VwAAbTD-.jpg

great shot of clint and lee. :)

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#7 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted Today, 12:57 PM

And which golf course is his nibs visiting today?

ZDExMzg0NWNhOSMvUlNLb3c0cG1zNHExaTFoU3Yw

• mr6666 likes this

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:37 AM

DFYr7E0VwAAbTD-.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:35 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 34m34 minutes ago

"US must regain its infrastructure advantage" http://washex.am/2tREyQU DFboTf-W0AEIHkg.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:34 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 28m28 minutes ago

Trump legal adviser Jay Sekulow: "The issue of pardons is not on the table" http://washex.am/2uVjYEe 

DFbpcwSXkAAdFLJ.jpg

#11 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:33 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 16m16 minutes ago

Rand Paul on board for full repeal of Obamacare but still won't back Senate GOP bill http://washex.am/2uVb0Xk DFbrvstXoAEKiNd.jpg

#12 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:32 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 4h4 hours ago

.@Sen_JoeManchin Opponent ‘Sick and Tired’ of Him Pretending He Cares About West Virginians https://goo.gl/gtb3Sx DFa8e_ZXsAAYiur.jpg

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:31 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 3h3 hours ago

Huckabee Sanders Signals Trump Will Sign Russia Sanctions Bill: ‘We Support Where the Legislation Is Now’ https://goo.gl/GWQZw4 DFbLpWWXoAEA0tH.jpg

#14 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:30 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

Trump Commissions America’s Most Advanced Aircraft Carrier http://trib.al/T58R4cK DFbLZfDXgAEsxUB.jpg

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:29 AM

exx8EGeZ_bigger.jpeg The Daily SignalVerified account @DailySignal 1h1 hour ago

Conservative Groups Call on Senate to Repeal Obamacare http://bit.ly/2vIMFk2 DFbfXuyXoAAXeIk.jpg

#16 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:28 AM

exx8EGeZ_bigger.jpeg The Daily SignalVerified account @DailySignal 14m14 minutes ago

These states are resisting the Trump administration's #voterfraud commission probe. But why? http://bit.ly/2u0eQ16 DFbrCwzW0AI_HJp.jpg

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:23 AM

riPAHp8O_bigger.jpg FoxNewsInsiderVerified account @FoxNewsInsider 2h2 hours ago

Kellyanne Conway: Scaramucci Will 'Force the Message' Past the Garbage @KellyannePolls @Scaramucci @JudgeJeanine http://insider.foxne...message-garbage

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:20 AM

GgQ90-VM_bigger.jpg Canada Free Press @canadafreepress 2h2 hours ago

Message to Republicans: In War there is No Substitute for Victory ... http://tinyurl.com/ycxgqyrd DFbThJ3XcAIDX_D.jpg

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:18 AM

LzFJIDes_bigger.jpg #PJMedia @PJMedia_com 19h19 hours ago

Experts: North Korea Will Be Able to Strike L.A. Within a Decade http://dlvr.it/PXhg2N  #news #politics

DFXroYQU0AA5r41.jpg

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,426 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:16 AM

Ed1SgaGZ_bigger.jpeg Patrick J. BuchananVerified account @PatrickBuchanan Jul 17

The Real Crimes of Russiagate - http://buchanan.org/blog/real-crimes-russiagate-127357  Patrick J. Buchanan - Official WebsiteDE_am_8W0AAqAuj.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users