We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The Pres.Trump Republican Agenda > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

TRUMP NATION!

• Please log in to reply
4799 replies to this topic

#21 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,890 posts

Posted Today, 11:00 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica‏ @cafenetamerica 33m33 minutes ago

Like clockwork! Al Sharpton proves Trump right, calls for removal of Thomas Jefferson Memorial http://dlvr.it/Pfklks  #tcot DHcPpeiU0AER-X6.jpg

Wake up from your slumber America...

Well that didn't take long. :blink:

#22 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:58 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 33m33 minutes ago

Like clockwork! Al Sharpton proves Trump right, calls for removal of Thomas Jefferson Memorial http://dlvr.it/Pfklks  #tcot DHcPpeiU0AER-X6.jpg

Wake up from your slumber America...

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. Exodus 33:23

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#23 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,210 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Today, 10:56 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart News‏Verified account @BreitbartNews 15h15 hours ago
All kinds of stuff can happen in the fog of war. Protesters in Atlanta Vandalize ‘Peace Monument’ After Mistaking It for Confederate Symbol http://www.breitbart...ederate-symbol/ Peace-Monument-defaced-Atlanta-Piedmont-
Dangerous busy bodies...

stupid liberal progeny.

• JakeHolman likes this

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#24 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:55 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 4m4 minutes ago

FreeRepublic: Iran could quit nuclear deal in 'hours' if new U.S. sanctions imposed: Rouhani http://dlvr.it/Pfl1vq 

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. Exodus 33:23

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#25 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:53 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart NewsVerified account @BreitbartNews 16h16 hours ago

"Opposing Antifa is no more a sign of being pro-Nazi than opposing Stalin automatically meant you were pro-Nazi." Delingpole: Actually, No, D-Day Wasn’t Won by Masked, Leftist Thugs…http://www.breitbart...-leftist-thugs/D-Day-Omaha-AP-640x480.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

John Wayne

#26 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:50 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg

Breitbart NewsVerified account @BreitbartNews 16h16 hours ago

COULTER: Waiting for facts is now the “Nazi” position.http://trib.al/IATClFv Ann Coulter: When Liberals Club People, It’s with Love in Their Heartscoulter-headshot-640x480-640x480.jpg

John Wayne

#27 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:47 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart News‏Verified account @BreitbartNews 15h15 hours ago
All kinds of stuff can happen in the fog of war. Protesters in Atlanta Vandalize ‘Peace Monument’ After Mistaking It for Confederate Symbol http://www.breitbart...ederate-symbol/ Peace-Monument-defaced-Atlanta-Piedmont-
Dangerous busy bodies...

John Wayne

#28 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,890 posts

Posted Today, 10:46 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart News‏Verified account @BreitbartNews 13h13 hours ago

Let's dance. The Other Shoe Drops: Far-Left DOES Want Washington, Jefferson, Jackson Statues Gone http://www.breitbart...n-statues-gone/ Jackson-Park-Chiago-Paul-BeatyAP-640x480

Give it time.

#29 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:43 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart NewsVerified account @BreitbartNews 13h13 hours ago

Let's dance. The Other Shoe Drops: Far-Left DOES Want Washington, Jefferson, Jackson Statues Gone http://www.breitbart...n-statues-gone/ Jackson-Park-Chiago-Paul-BeatyAP-640x480

• NipkowDisc likes this

John Wayne

#30 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Hammer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,946 posts
  • LocationBreathin' Down Your Neck!

Posted Today, 10:42 AM

Some Charlottesville Protesters Were Not White Supremacists, Nazis

Well duh, they think? 

It's quite probable that some, if not many, were not self-described white supremacists and Nazis. They just decided to hang out with them that day. 

If I show up at a meeting, and I notice several people waving the Nazi flag, chants of Nazi slogans, and shouts of racial and religious epithets, I'm going to leave. But that's just me, I guess.

#31 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,890 posts

Posted Today, 10:36 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart News‏Verified account @BreitbartNews 10m10 minutes
Oh? New York Times: Some Charlottesville Protesters Were Not White Supremacists, Nazis http://www.breitbart...emacists-nazis/ Screen-Shot-2017-08-17-at-6.31.59-AM-640

Some Charlottesville Protesters Were Not White Supremacists, Nazis

Well duh, they think? :wacko:

#32 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:33 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg

Breitbart News‏Verified account @BreitbartNews 3h3 hours ago

Disavow Twelve Memorials That Must Be Removed If Democrats Are Serious About Erasing Racism  http://www.breitbart...mocrats-racist/fdr-640x480.jpg

John Wayne

#33 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:29 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart NewsVerified account @BreitbartNews 46m46 minutes ago

Gross. McCain, Romney, and Rubio Join the Republicans for Antifa Club http://www.breitbart...ns-antifa-club/McCainRomneyRubio-640x480.jpg

John Wayne

#34 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 10:27 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart News‏Verified account @BreitbartNews 10m10 minutes
Oh? New York Times: Some Charlottesville Protesters Were Not White Supremacists, Nazis http://www.breitbart...emacists-nazis/ Screen-Shot-2017-08-17-at-6.31.59-AM-640

John Wayne

#35 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,890 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:06 PM

I can just..barely..rea...ch it.

f2f0ae1671ded5fe419618eb521e8ada--kruger

• LawrenceA likes this

#36 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 09:52 PM

AA-8-of-22-720x480.jpgThat's one big dude...

John Wayne

#37 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

McEnany: Social media only way to find positive Trump info

Fox Video > http://video.foxnews...?#sp=show-clips

John Wayne

#38 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 09:11 PM

j4vwsisS_bigger.jpg
Bikers for Trump: We have nothing in common with white
supremacists http://video.foxbusi...?#sp=show-clips
854081161001_5541780383001_Bikers-for-Tr

John Wayne

#39 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 09:05 PM

Trump supporters suing for lack of protection at rally

hHnFe4Sx_bigger.jpg Video > http://video.foxnews...?#sp=show-clips

John Wayne

#40 ChristineHoard

ChristineHoard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationGA

Posted Yesterday, 08:58 PM

You know there have been a number of recording artists in rock and roll who weren't that great, but they were awfully good-looking and had wonderful personalities, so they were very successful on the charts.

Too bad Ted Nugent flunks out on those two attributes as well.

I love "Cat Scratch Fever" and "Stranglehold" and especially "Journey to the Center of the Mind" but Ted Nugent the human being is a jerk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users