We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The Pres.Trump Republican Agenda > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

• Please log in to reply
3124 replies to this topic

#21 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 01:03 PM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg BloombergVerified account @business 7h7 hours ago

American drivers may see the cheapest fuel since 2005 over the July 4 holiday https://bloom.bg/2t0p2Da DDZ43dWXUAA_HQ6.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#22 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 01:00 PM

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg Reuters Top NewsVerified account @Reuters 1m1 minute ago

Flush with cash, political groups outside White House are aggressively coming to Trump's aid http://reut.rs/2tlwdbP  by @gingergibsonDDbTlGfXoAUEyq6.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#23 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:58 PM

W4GJoQ5-_bigger.jpg

Michael GoodwinVerified account @mgoodwin_nypost 6h6 hours ago

The media will do anything to bash Trump — and now they're hurting http://nyp.st/2skatZq  via @nypost

#24 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM

734Kx0zX_bigger.jpeg New York PostVerified account @nypost 33m33 minutes ago

He has denied any coordination with Russia and says his work in Ukraine was not related to the campaign http://nypost.com/20...r_share=twitter

#25 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:54 PM

wp-foxnewsheadlines_bigger.jpg Fox NationVerified account @foxnation 2h2 hours ago

#Trump's Warning To #Syria On #ChemicalWeapons Worked, Jim #Mattis Says http://bit.ly/2tpvoz0 DDa8hFjU0AAQwzp.jpg

#26 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 PM

wp-foxnewsheadlines_bigger.jpg Fox NationVerified account @foxnation 2h2 hours ago

#27 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:52 PM

wp-foxnewsheadlines_bigger.jpg Fox NationVerified account @foxnation 1h1 hour ago

.@guypbenson : Under The #Left's Demagogic Standards, #Obamacare Is 'Killing' Tens Of Thousands Of #Americans http://bit.ly/2tpjeWX DDa-bVxUIAAo2wu.jpg

#28 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 PM

wp-foxnewsheadlines_bigger.jpg Fox NationVerified account @foxnation 1h1 hour ago 'The #Russia Worm Is Starting To Turn On #Trump #Conspiracy-Mongers http://bit.ly/2tlgYz1  #Collusion #ObstructionDDbASYWUIAAM9ES.jpg

#29 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:49 PM

wp-foxnewsheadlines_bigger.jpg

Fox Nation‏Verified account @foxnation 1h1 hour ago

.@realDonaldTrump Faces Enormous Test With #HealthcareBill http://bit.ly/2s2wqg9  #SenateGOP #RepealAndReplacepic.twitter.com/2ycnfT6VzGDDbApPGUwAAUOA9.jpg

#30 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

wp-foxnewsheadlines_bigger.jpg

Fox Nation‏Verified account @foxnation 47m47 minutes ago

Oh boy... #MartinSheen: Being #President On 'The West Wing' Taught Me What #Washington Should Be Like http://washex.am/2tZ2H99  #Hollywoodpic.twitter.com/kUGsVUotv3DDbFyqwVwAAHvTK.jpg

#31 Arturo

Arturo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,879 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:45 PM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free Beacon‏Verified account @FreeBeacon 2h2 hours ago

Anthem Believes Senate’s Obamacare Replacement Bill Will Stabilize Market https://goo.gl/o6Z45H  via @DJAliMeyerDDV1aTlXcAAH-1i.jpg

Not when it doesn't exist.

#32 Arturo

Arturo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,879 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:43 PM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free Beacon‏Verified account @FreeBeacon 4h4 hours ago

Republican Lawmakers Demand Ginsburg Recuse Herself From Trump Travel Ban Case https://goo.gl/JhntGE DDViHJ3XUAAmfBk.jpg

Why....is she Muslin from one of the 7 Muslim countries in that ban?

#33 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:42 PM

QqX7ED73_bigger.png The Daily WireVerified account @realDailyWire 11m11 minutes ago

Wut??? CNN Claims Retracted Fake News Story Could Still Be True!! http://dld.bz/fRXey  @NolteNCDDbNDVgXoAQWmjF.jpg

#34 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:40 PM

oOGpfeM4_bigger.jpg Grabien @GrabienMedia 1h1 hour ago

VIDEO - @realDonaldTrump: I Don’t Want To Be Energy Free; We Want To Be Energy Dominant https://grabien.com/...y.php?id=113515

221443.jpg

#35 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:38 PM

oOGpfeM4_bigger.jpg Grabien @GrabienMedia 1h1 hour ago

VIDEO - @realDonaldTrump: ‘I’m Confident that Working Together, We Can Usher a Golden Age of American Energy’ https://grabien.com/...y.php?id=113519

221443.jpg

#36 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:36 PM

OqqkE56l_bigger.jpg

Lou Dobbs‏Verified account @LouDobbs 18h18 hours ago

Ryan & McConnell fail once again to deliver Health Care victory – only real leader is @POTUS. #MAGA #TrumpTrain #Dobbs pic.twitter.com/kE9cKGBzvF

#37 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:33 PM

LzFJIDes_bigger.jpg #PJMedia @PJMedia_com Jun 27

Black Unemployment at Lowest Rate in 17 Years http://dlvr.it/PQSN3y  #trending DDVY41oUIAA7F8j.jpg

#38 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 12:32 PM

DDbHbOtXUAAi7qB.jpg

#39 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,662 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Yesterday, 12:02 PM

all the endless repetitive liberal sour grapes in the world cannot change this...

:D 

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#40 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,662 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 AM

exx8EGeZ_bigger.jpeg

The Daily Signal‏Verified account @DailySignal 34m34 minutes ago Embed Tweet

Obama says the Senate healthcare bill will "ruin" #Medicaid. Here’s why the program needs reform. http://bit.ly/2tCuxrT pic.twitter.com/aIVdGq9LXODDWNofoUMAAHvVH.jpg

THE GRIM TRUMPER

:D 

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users