We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Certification Day come . . .and gone???

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mandroid51

Mandroid51

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

Hi Dr. Edwards, Tried sending you a couple of messages via canvas.net my profile is under mandroid51 and unsure if I'm receiving the messages. If there is a way to ensure I can follow just let me know how to receive the certificate. Thanks again!

Update:
Got it! Thanks so much :)

-David

#2 CynthiaV

CynthiaV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:30 PM

Hi Dr Edwards, did you receive my email? I sent you one yesterday but I'm not sure it went through.

I got your reply and the pdf did load. Thanks so much! Take care...
  • Mandroid51 likes this

#3 CynthiaV

CynthiaV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:28 PM

Due to different usernames on this message board, please send me a message in Canvas.net (you can still log into the course even though it has ended - it will be in your list of previously enrolled courses) so I can locate your certificate and re-send it to you. Thanks!

Best, Dr. E.

Hi Dr Edwards, did you receive my email? I sent you one yesterday but I'm not sure it went through.

#4 Dr. Rich Edwards

Dr. Rich Edwards

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBall State University

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

I got an email today but no attached pdf.

Due to different usernames on this message board, please send me a message in Canvas.net (you can still log into the course even though it has ended - it will be in your list of previously enrolled courses) so I can locate your certificate and re-send it to you. Thanks!

Best, Dr. E.

Richard Edwards, PhD

Ball State University

Instructor: TCM Presents: The Master of Suspense: 50 Years of Hitchcock (2017)

Instructor: TCM Presents: Painfully Funny: Exploring Slapstick in the Movies (2016)

Instructor: TCM Presents: Into the Darkness: Investigating Film Noir (2015)

#5 Wampus

Wampus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNorman, OK

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:24 PM

Thanks for letting me know. The Certificates got delayed on Friday and we decided it was best to send them out Monday, October 24. 

I got an email today but no attached pdf.

#6 CynthiaV

CynthiaV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:22 PM

I have never received any emails or my certificate. I saw your msg and sent you an email Dr. Edwards. At least I think I sent you an email on Canvas.net. When I looked for a copy of it in my, "Sent" folder it was empty. If I don't hear back or receive an email I'll try resending.

#7 Dr. Rich Edwards

Dr. Rich Edwards

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBall State University

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

I had planned to open this thread to address any possible delays in the arrival of certificates, but as I was doing so, I received my certificate PDF.  

Thanks for letting me know. The Certificates got delayed on Friday and we decided it was best to send them out Monday, October 24. 

Richard Edwards, PhD

Ball State University

Instructor: TCM Presents: The Master of Suspense: 50 Years of Hitchcock (2017)

Instructor: TCM Presents: Painfully Funny: Exploring Slapstick in the Movies (2016)

Instructor: TCM Presents: Into the Darkness: Investigating Film Noir (2015)

#8 ScottZepher

ScottZepher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

I had planned to open this thread to address any possible delays in the arrival of certificates, but as I was doing so, I received my certificate PDF.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users