We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The Triumph of Donald Trump

• Please log in to reply
5245 replies to this topic

#4401 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,159 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:39 AM

ever the outflowing considerator, trump buys some cookies while campaigning in pennsylvania.

:)

2vd1b9i.jpg

let them eat cookies. :lol:

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#4402 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,284 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:38 AM

Because they are trivial. Non issue. Just think? He will be coming to Pa. and you will have a chance to see the most powerful person on the planet. Tee-Hee. 

the biggest blowhard on the planet, the groper in chief!

#4403 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Heritage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts
  • LocationTRUMP COUNTRY -- GOD'S COUNTRY -- PROUD DEPLORABLE

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:36 AM

If he has time to do this, why doesn't he have time to defend himself in the Trump University lawsuits?

Because they are trivial. Non issue. Just think? He will be coming to Pa. and you will have a chance to see the most powerful person on the planet. Tee-Hee. 

All glory is fleeting. General George Patton 

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American dream does not come to those who fall asleep. Pres. Richard Nixon  

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#4404 DownGoesFrazier

DownGoesFrazier

Advanced Spinner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,510 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:30 AM

cunytcjxusinsxkh9vex_bigger.jpeg

Jim Hoft @gatewaypundit 9h9 hours ago

BEST ELECTION EVER! Trump to Plan Victory Tour Rallies in Swing-Trump States! https://shar.es/1IFNOd  via @gatewaypundit

proxy.jpg?t=HBhZaHR0cDovLzE2MDA0LXByZXNz

If he has time to do this, why doesn't he have time to defend himself in the Trump University lawsuits?

#4405 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:29 AM

cunytcjxusinsxkh9vex_bigger.jpeg           Jim Hoft Retweeted

The very same people who said Trump's transition is a mess, just 8 days ago said he would never be President.

Don't believe them.

• NipkowDisc likes this

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#4406 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

Jim Hoft @gatewaypundit 9h9 hours ago

BEST ELECTION EVER! Trump to Plan Victory Tour Rallies in Swing-Trump States! https://shar.es/1IFNOd  via @gatewaypundit

proxy.jpg?t=HBhZaHR0cDovLzE2MDA0LXByZXNz

• NipkowDisc likes this

#4407 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:21 AM

Jim Hoft @gatewaypundit 37m37 minutes ago

Breaking: @realDonaldTrump names Sen. Jeff Sessions as AG and Mike Pompeo at CIA

CxjIG0KWIAApQad.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

#4408 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:15 AM

c6d7f729324c1e592ea9b0879e4abca5_bigger.
David Axelrod 
‏@davidaxelrod
Lots of reasons to be concerned about @realDonaldTrump transition but the pace of announcements isn't one of them. That's not a fair shot.

#4409 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

Alito outlines possible conservative agenda for U.S. high court

Alito, one of the court's two most conservative justices along with Clarence Thomas, pointed to freedom of speech and a disruption of the U.S. Constitution's separation of powers caused by federal agencies expanding their authority at the expense of the U.S. Congress as other "constitutional fault lines" that could come before the court.

REUTERS > http://www.reuters.c...o-idUSKBN13C2E7

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

• NipkowDisc likes this

#4410 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:00 AM

DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago
Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky - no Mexico

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

• NipkowDisc likes this

#4411 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,892 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:36 AM

Trump Tacky

#4412 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,267 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:56 PM

Good idea, if he really likes them there's a $1,000 tip. :D

She doesn't look like the kind of women

he likes to grab, but you never know.

• NipkowDisc likes this

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#4413 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,738 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:36 PM

If the woman is smart she'll make sure he pays in cash.

Good idea, if he really likes them there's a $1,000 tip. :D

#4414 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,267 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

If the woman is smart she'll make sure he pays in cash.

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#4415 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Micklewhite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,226 posts
  • LocationSouff London

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:43 PM

... the outflowing considerator...

Isn't that part of a septic tank?

• LatriceRoyale likes this

#4416 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:38 PM

ever the outflowing considerator, trump buys some cookies while campaigning in pennsylvania.

:)

2vd1b9i.jpg

#4417 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:09 PM

T----R----U--M-P

• JakeHolman and NipkowDisc like this

#4418 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:19 PM

donald trump wins the presidency and a fond long-lost order returns to the universe... :)

#4419 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:18 PM

Trump Empire Contains 'Most Blatant Conflicts of Interest in History'-

Trump's "duties to the American people now must prevail over your personal ties to the Trump Organization businesses," say pro-democracy groups

"We are writing to urge you to place all of your business assets and investments into a genuine blind trust or the equivalent," wrote the groups and individuals, who include Common Cause, the Sunlight Foundation, and the ethics lawyers. "This means that control of these assets would be transferred to an independent trustee who would sell the assets and place the proceeds in investments which do not create conflicts of interest and which are not disclosed to you."

"Alternatively," the letter continued, "you could convert the Trump Organization businesses to cash and buy treasury bills and widely diversified mutual funds. These holdings are deemed conflict-free under federal law."

The letter further stipulates that if family members are to be involved with Trump Organization businesses, "a clear firewall must be established so that these family members have no involvement with policy decisions at the White House."......

http://www.commondre...nterest-history

:lol:

"oh poo!" -lovey howell

#4420 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,130 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:04 PM

Trump Empire Contains 'Most Blatant Conflicts of Interest in History'-

Trump's "duties to the American people now must prevail over your personal ties to the Trump Organization businesses," say pro-democracy groups

"We are writing to urge you to place all of your business assets and investments into a genuine blind trust or the equivalent," wrote the groups and individuals, who include Common Cause, the Sunlight Foundation, and the ethics lawyers. "This means that control of these assets would be transferred to an independent trustee who would sell the assets and place the proceeds in investments which do not create conflicts of interest and which are not disclosed to you."

"Alternatively," the letter continued, "you could convert the Trump Organization businesses to cash and buy treasury bills and widely diversified mutual funds. These holdings are deemed conflict-free under federal law."

The letter further stipulates that if family members are to be involved with Trump Organization businesses, "a clear firewall must be established so that these family members have no involvement with policy decisions at the White House."......

http://www.commondre...nterest-history

:lol:

• Swithin likes this

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Vautrin