We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The Triumph of Donald Trump

• Please log in to reply
4455 replies to this topic

#41 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,452 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

Amazing.

if they doan care it's because all they can perceive from the democrats and their mainstream news media is endless sour grapes.

trump supporters know just how chomping at the bit the democrats and the mainstream media would be to hold hillary to account if tomfoolery came out about the clinton foundation. :)

donny crack corn and I doan care.  :lol:

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#42 Hibi

Hibi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,724 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

I just watched a short piece on CNN where they interviewed the brain dead in line for last night's Trump rally.  Yes they still believe that Obama tapped the Emperor's phones.  And yes, it is completely okay that he colluded with the Russians because Hillary was evil and he did what he had to do.

Amazing.

• mr6666 and TheCid like this

#43 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

Now, this "100% of "ruled out" - does that apply to nothing exists absolutely for sure 100%? - or just they haven't found anything yet 100%? - or they 100% won't admit to finding anything ever?

Seems to me that ruled out surveillance 100% can mean more than one thing.

That liars proliferate all over the U.S. government and intelligence agencies makes it all pretty unconvincing to anyone who doesn't have an ax to grind.

One can only testify as to what one knows oneself.  They both said that they have no knowledge of any surveillance whatsoever by the government on Trump Tower or its campaign.  I doubt very much Obama would have hired a private company to surveil Trump illegally and then do nothing at all with any findings to help the democrats in the election.

Why is so hard to believe that Trump makes up ****?

Trump said he would be revealing evidence of the wiretapping this week.

Edited by Bogie56, 21 March 2017 - 01:36 PM.

#44 darkblue

darkblue

child of vision

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,226 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

They both ruled direct surveillance of Trump or his campaign out 100%.  Any possible surveillance did not come from the United States Government or 5 Eyes.  

Now, this "100% of "ruled out" - does that apply to nothing exists absolutely for sure 100%? - or just they haven't found anything yet 100%? - or they 100% won't admit to finding anything ever?

Seems to me that ruled out surveillance 100% can mean more than one thing.

That liars proliferate all over the U.S. government and intelligence agencies makes it all pretty unconvincing to anyone who doesn't have an ax to grind.

I may live badly but at least I don't have to work to do it.

#45 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,139 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

Great movie about the old school of wiretapping.

Theconversation.jpg

the-conversation-screenshot1.png

conversation.jpg

#46 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:36 AM

Comey stated there was no evidence that Obama himself were personally involved  with the wiretapping (word is antiquated) but did not rule out other kinds of surveillance against the Trump campaign. Comey couldn't elaborate any further because it still an ongoing investigation.

They both ruled direct surveillance of Trump or his campaign out 100%.  Any possible surveillance did not come from the United States Government or 5 Eyes.  

#47 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,106 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

Comey stated there was no evidence that Obama himself were personally involved with the wiretapping (word is antiquated) but did not rule out other kinds of surveillance against the Trump campaign. Comey couldn't elaborate any further because it still an ongoing investigation.

You're making an unfounded assumption that Trump personally colluded with the Russians when the FBI can't find any such evidence but SOMEONE in the Trump's campaign did according to Comey. Whomever did, betrayed everyone.

160707104257-james-comey-testimony-hilla

Because the Cold War ended doesn't mean the Russians has stopped spying, hacking or whatever, it's naive to think otherwise. They are and still will in the future.

When they started investigating Watergate, it took them a long time to get to the conclusion. This Investigation has just started and there's just no telling where it will end. It's much it's much too soon to assume anyone's guilt or innocence.

I can remember when they arrested Haldeman and Ehrlichman and put them in jail. Everybody thought that would be the end of it, but it just kept on going-- right to the top.
  • Arturo, HIGHWAY and film lover 293 like this

#48 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,139 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:33 AM

I just watched a short piece on CNN where they interviewed the brain dead in line for last night's Trump rally.  Yes they still believe that Obama tapped the Emperor's phones.  And yes, it is completely okay that he colluded with the Russians because Hillary was evil and he did what he had to do.

Comey stated there was no evidence that Obama himself were personally involved  with the wiretapping (word is antiquated) but did not rule out other kinds of surveillance against the Trump campaign. Comey couldn't elaborate any further because it still an ongoing investigation.

You're making an unfounded assumption that Trump personally colluded with the Russians when the FBI can't find any such evidence but SOMEONE in the Trump's campaign did according to Comey.  Whomever did, betrayed everyone.

160707104257-james-comey-testimony-hilla

Because the Cold War ended doesn't mean the Russians has stopped spying, hacking or whatever, it's naive to think otherwise. They are and still will in the future.

#49 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

#50 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,452 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:15 AM

When he frowns and spews out something horrible they all cheer like morons then start laughing.

America the Beautiful! :D

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#51 DownGoesFrazier

DownGoesFrazier

Advanced Spinner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,245 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:48 AM

He's not a breath of hilarious fresh air!

The Obama wiretap allegation by Trump, aside from being unconscionable, has made him look like a fool and undercuts the credibility of his office. Should a real crisis arise and Trump goes to the nation or the world about it (possibly even an act of war in the offing) how will it respond to a man it knows turns to Fox News for his intel information, rather than his own intelligence agencies?

A truly pathetic performance at the hearings by S.C. Congressman Gowdy. Whether there was collusion with the Russians is irrelevant. What matters is the leaks. Is he for real?

• mr6666, TheCid, Bogie56 and 2 others like this

#52 DownGoesFrazier

DownGoesFrazier

Advanced Spinner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,245 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

I just watched a bit of Trump's "campaign" rally in Kentucky last night.  Why on earth would you want to waste time going to listen to an old man in a bad mood?

Especially THIS old man.

#53 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:16 AM

Because the attendees are old men and women in bad moods, except for the dumb young people.

When he frowns and spews out something horrible they all cheer like morons then start laughing.

#54 TheCid

TheCid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,479 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

I just watched a bit of Trump's "campaign" rally in Kentucky last night.  Why on earth would you want to waste time going to listen to an old man in a bad mood?

Because the attendees are old men and women in bad moods, except for the dumb young people.

#55 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

• TheCid, LawrenceA and film lover 293 like this

#56 darkblue

darkblue

child of vision

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,226 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

advice for Trump: turning to Fox News for intel information is  not a good idea

These liars, those liars, make up his own lies - hey it's all good.

• NipkowDisc likes this

I may live badly but at least I don't have to work to do it.

#57 noah80

noah80

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

must not have been a good day for Trump in Washington... that's why he's holding a rally in Kentucky

• TheCid likes this

#58 noah80

noah80

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

sun_zpsbvb5srfu.jpg

advice for Trump: turning to Fox News for intel information is  not a good idea

• film lover 293 likes this

#59 TomJH

TomJH

I know what gold does to men's souls.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,942 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:52 PM

an I doan care if donny did just make up the obama wiretapping allegation.

donny trump is a breath of hilarious fresh air so eat those kumquats, doubters. :D

He's not a breath of hilarious fresh air!

The Obama wiretap allegation by Trump, aside from being unconscionable, has made him look like a fool and undercuts the credibility of his office. Should a real crisis arise and Trump goes to the nation or the world about it (possibly even an act of war in the offing) how will it respond to a man it knows turns to Fox News for his intel information, rather than his own intelligence agencies?

#60 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,106 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

C7LcQcmVoAAYcCP.jpg

Shame on you, Donald.

You know that President Obama is an American citizen and you know that he never wiretapped you.

Naughty, Naughty Boy.
  • NipkowDisc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users