We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

What is the name of this film (or actors names)?

musical duet singing soldier

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mozalicious

mozalicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

Thank you, John! The woman is Joan O'Brien. It was from an episode of General Electric theater titled Tippy Toe. Found it at the Internet archive website: https://archive.org/...TippyTop_201501
  • johnm001 likes this

#2 johnm001

johnm001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:41 AM

The guy looks like Frank Aletter, but don't have a clue who the girl is.  She has a beautiful profile!

#3 mozalicious

mozalicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:39 PM

Hello, 

I recently watched a clip of this "couple" singing a song with the following lyrics: "I like the way you mix a drink, lady, what do you suppose, what do you suppose that means, I like that mixed up way you think, lady, what do you suppose that means, you're coy as a toy balloon, what's worse you know it, you throw a mean harpoon but I like the way you throw it, I like the way we interlink, lady, what do you suppose that means, I crave the atmosphere, created when you are near, thats what I suppose that means"

The end credits do not list the film title. I watched it on a 1990 episode of 'Dream On' an HBO series titled "And Sheep are Nervous". If needed, I'll send a video or audio file?

Thanks!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users