We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

MAKE JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#1 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 9h9 hours ago

US Absolutely Slaughters ISIS Suicide Bombers Attacking Base In Iraq http://trib.al/cAKBlQ0 DKBPsl_XkAABpG5.jpg

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#2 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:53 PM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

Trump administration aims to "avoid bumper stickers and slogans" on Israel-Palestine peace deal http://washex.am/2x9vBbh DKCvoWtVoAAavH4.jpg

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#3 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,991 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

Has Kushner come up with Middle East peace yet?  That was Trump's plan, no?

#4 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 37m37 minutes ago

ISIS Caliphate Leader Continues To Elude All Attempts To Obliterate Him http://trib.al/QaaXTxB  #ISIS #ISIL #IslamicStateDJxwHYhXoAETXUW.jpg

John Wayne

#5 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

Bloomberg Markets Retweeted

John Wayne

#6 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 58m58 minutes ago

Troops and civilians wounded in convoy attack in Afghanistan http://washex.am/2wSJc6E DJc-pXnW4AEaZKG.jpg

John Wayne

#7 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,690 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 11h11 hours ago

OPINION: U.S. Christians Must Stand Up For Our Middle Eastern Brothers And Sisters http://trib.al/eymJvgO DJQ1TWZXoAAwYQ7.jpg

I had a eucharist once. it tasted like a postage stamp. :)

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:24 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 11h11 hours ago

OPINION: U.S. Christians Must Stand Up For Our Middle Eastern Brothers And Sisters http://trib.al/eymJvgO DJQ1TWZXoAAwYQ7.jpg

John Wayne

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:39 AM

cUO4gD1A_bigger.jpg Bloomberg PoliticsVerified account @bpolitics 3h3 hours ago

Lebanon holds state funeral for 10 soldiers who were captured and killed by Islamic State https://bloom.bg/2xRwIJ8 DJM9QR4XoAAoiq7.jpg

John Wayne

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:26 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 16h16 hours ago

Congress Looks to Restrict U.S. Aid to Palestinian Terrorists http://bit.ly/2vylnBh  via @Kredo0DIqp5V4XkAAhi7G.jpg

John Wayne

#11 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:44 AM

#PJMedia Retweeted

John Wayne

#12 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,294 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

Donald Trump’s New Afghanistan Plan Promises More Killing — And Little Else-

"....Trump has already expanded U.S. bombing campaigns throughout the Middle East, authorizing drone strikes at five times the rate of his predecessor, Barack Obama. Civilian casualties in the war against the Islamic State are on track to double under Trump, according to research by Airwars, which tracks coalition airstrikes in Iraq and Syria.

But in Afghanistan, Trump’s plan for more killing — and little else — ignores a crucial point: The frenzied pace of killing under the Bush administration was what led to a nearly defeated Taliban’s resurgence, bogging the U.S. down in an endless war. Trump is either forgetting the mistakes of recent U.S. history in Afghanistan or, worse, he simply doesn’t care.........

https://theintercept...nd-little-else/

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

#13 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,294 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

The Taliban Tried to Surrender and the U.S. Rebuffed Them. Now Here We Are.-

".....when the Taliban came to surrender, the U.S. turned them down repeatedly, in a series of arrogant blunders spelled out in Anand Gopal’s investigative treatment of the Afghanistan war, “No Good Men Among the Living.

Only full annihilation was enough for the Bush administration. They wanted more terrorists in body bags. The problem was that the Taliban had stopped fighting, having either fled to Pakistan or melted back into civilian life. Al Qaeda, for its part, was down to a handful of members......

https://theintercept...er-here-we-are/

• LawrenceA likes this

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

#14 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,690 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:05 PM

cUO4gD1A_bigger.jpg Bloomberg Politics‏Verified account @bpolitics 48m48 minutes ago

Islamists behead 11 people in attack on checkpoint in central Libya https://bloom.bg/2vfUY6U DH7dQdSXUAEvA8M.jpg

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

WATCH: Jared Kushner and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu head into meeting in Israel http://washex.am/2g8P9Wh DIAGlYXXsAIvOxK.jpg

John Wayne

#16 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

cUO4gD1A_bigger.jpg Bloomberg PoliticsVerified account @bpolitics 48m48 minutes ago

Islamists behead 11 people in attack on checkpoint in central Libya https://bloom.bg/2vfUY6U DH7dQdSXUAEvA8M.jpg

John Wayne

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:06 AM

23LkpO-n_bigger.jpg CBC News‏Verified account @CBCNews 12h12 hours ago

Iraq starts operation to take back Tal Afar from ISIS http://www.cbc.ca/ne...sis-1.4254670 …DHsCcJsWAAE-ahQ.jpg
Time for the KILL...

John Wayne

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 11m11 minutes ago

Report: Assad’s Forces, Hezbollah Advance Together in Syria http://dlvr.it/PgNCzP  #tcot #lnyhbtDHr1jIyVwAAeT_v.jpg

John Wayne

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 50m50 minutes ago

US Obliterates Top Contender To Lead Afghan ISIS Chapter http://trib.al/v0mC1aa  #ISIS #ISIL #IslamicStateDHRt3fDXsAA4fRE.jpg

John Wayne

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:30 PM

#PJMedia Retweeted

Let's pause for a feel-good "ISIS get blown up by their own car bomb" story #WrathOfEuphrateshttps://pjmedia.com/...omb-blow-it-up/AP_17208716889225.sized-770x415xb.jpg

John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users