We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

MAKE JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#1 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 11:15 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 4h4 hours agoEmbed Tweet

US-Backed Militia Says It Recaptured Syria’s Biggest Gas Field From ISIS https://trib.al/X8I4IhN DKkdNwYW4AAJ6li.jpg

• JakeHolman and NipkowDisc like this

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#2 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,834 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Yesterday, 10:50 PM

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg Reuters Top News‏Verified account @Reuters 4m4 minutes ago

Ethnically divided Iraqi town fears fresh conflict after Kurds' independence vote http://reut.rs/2xDgsik DKh4_hyWsAAxJFd.jpg

I think the kurds are the longsuffering unsung heroes of the middle east. time and time and time again they have fought the good fight and we have not always backed them up like we should have...

starting with that schtootz bush 41.

• JakeHolman likes this

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#3 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 07:36 PM

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg Reuters Top NewsVerified account @Reuters 4m4 minutes ago

Ethnically divided Iraqi town fears fresh conflict after Kurds' independence vote http://reut.rs/2xDgsik DKh4_hyWsAAxJFd.jpg

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#4 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,834 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:39 PM

That's funny, since it sounds like Bernie is espousing some of that "America First" ideology that seems so popular with some people.

donald trump has made it clear that America First doan mean stickin' shivs in the backs of allies.

we leave that kinda sheet to liberal democrats.

• NipkowDisc likes this

#5 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Hothead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,722 posts
  • Locationaround the neighborhood

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:14 AM

and you can expect the jewish anti-defamation league not to call him out on it. why? because they are traitors to their own ethnicity the skunks!

That's funny, since it sounds like Bernie is espousing some of that "America First" ideology that seems so popular with some people.

#6 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,834 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 12h12 hours ago

Bernie Sanders Says He’d Consider Voting To Reduce Aid, Weapons To Israel https://trib.al/kQfTiXI DKYMXKCU8AAcuDQ.jpg

and you can expect the jewish anti-defamation league not to call him out on it. why? because they are traitors to their own ethnicity the skunks! :)

#7 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 12h12 hours ago

Bernie Sanders Says He’d Consider Voting To Reduce Aid, Weapons To Israel https://trib.al/kQfTiXI DKYMXKCU8AAcuDQ.jpg

John Wayne

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:35 AM

DKYxOk7XUAEQPIF.jpg

John Wayne

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:09 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 49m49 minutes ago

US Absolutely Slaughters ISIS Suicide Bombers Attacking Base In Iraq https://trib.al/EraGbPz  #ISIS #ISIL #IslamicStateDKVMHjAWAAALPyg.jpg

John Wayne

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

DKPT1bzX0AAhl6r.jpg

John Wayne

#11 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,834 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:53 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 4h4 hours ago

Watch Suicide Car Bomber Get Obliterated By US Air Strike http://trib.al/YgWUYz5 DKKzHSkWAAEP1tW.jpg

I LOVE IT!...

he failed. does he still get the 72 virgins? :lol: 

#12 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:46 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 4h4 hours ago

Watch Suicide Car Bomber Get Obliterated By US Air Strike http://trib.al/YgWUYz5 DKKzHSkWAAEP1tW.jpg

I LOVE IT!

• NipkowDisc likes this

John Wayne

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 2h2 hours ago

US Sets Up First Permanent Base In Israel http://trib.al/9hJwCV1 DKLNzroUMAAhY7u.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

John Wayne

#14 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 9h9 hours ago

US Absolutely Slaughters ISIS Suicide Bombers Attacking Base In Iraq http://trib.al/cAKBlQ0 DKBPsl_XkAABpG5.jpg

John Wayne

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:53 PM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

Trump administration aims to "avoid bumper stickers and slogans" on Israel-Palestine peace deal http://washex.am/2x9vBbh DKCvoWtVoAAavH4.jpg

John Wayne

#16 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,073 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

Has Kushner come up with Middle East peace yet?  That was Trump's plan, no?

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 37m37 minutes ago

ISIS Caliphate Leader Continues To Elude All Attempts To Obliterate Him http://trib.al/QaaXTxB  #ISIS #ISIL #IslamicStateDJxwHYhXoAETXUW.jpg

John Wayne

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

Bloomberg Markets Retweeted

John Wayne

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 58m58 minutes ago

Troops and civilians wounded in convoy attack in Afghanistan http://washex.am/2wSJc6E DJc-pXnW4AEaZKG.jpg

John Wayne

#20 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,834 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 11h11 hours ago

OPINION: U.S. Christians Must Stand Up For Our Middle Eastern Brothers And Sisters http://trib.al/eymJvgO DJQ1TWZXoAAwYQ7.jpg

I had a eucharist once. it tasted like a postage stamp. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users