We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Heritage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts
  • LocationTRUMP COUNTRY -- GOD'S COUNTRY -- PROUD DEPLORABLE

Posted Today, 09:43 AM

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 4h4 hours ago

Egypt: Gunmen attack Christians, killing at least 23.http://apne.ws/2rG1O73 

720.jpeg

All glory is fleeting. General George Patton 

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American dream does not come to those who fall asleep. Pres. Richard Nixon  

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#2 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:30 AM

TOI_logo_twitter_bigger.png

The Times of IsraelVerified account @TimesofIsrael 3h3 hours ago

Trump to launch new peace push within a month – Arab reporthttp://dlvr.it/PDPqj4 

000_OS6FP-e1495545770119-635x357.jpg

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The American people, North and South, went into the war as citizens of their respective states, they came out as subjects. What they thus lost they have never got back.  H.L. Mencken

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#3 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

The Times of IsraelVerified account @TimesofIsrael 2h2 hours ago

Netanyahu: Temple Mount will forever remain under Israel’s control http://www.timesofis..._medium=twitter

IMG_8633-635x357.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

#4 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:33 PM

The Times of IsraelVerified account @TimesofIsrael 3h3 hours ago

Trump to Muslims on first foreign trip: Drive out terrorists http://www.timesofis..._medium=twitter

000_OI0I4_Fotor-635x357.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

#5 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

Trump will try to deflect when over there,again bringing up Jerusalem as capital, but his asinine boasting should have Israel terrified of the relationship under this unhinged president. They will probably stop sharing Intel with us, as other countries have, knowing he will have access to it.

after obama trump is a cakewalk for the israelis. :P

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#6 Arturo

Arturo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,572 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:56 PM

Trump will try to deflect when over there,again bringing up Jerusalem as capital, but his asinine boasting should have Israel terrified of the relationship under this unhinged president. They will probably stop sharing Intel with us, as other countries have, knowing he will have access to it.

#7 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 1h1 hour ago

Nikki Haley gets behind calls for US to move embassy to Jerusalem http://washex.am/2rqI83z pic.twitter.com/QiUoxuYxsK

DACbeldW0AAxP0y.jpg

thatz how donny's gonna smooth things over. :D

when he visits israel he will announce our embassy's relocation to jerusalem! :)

donny & benji are just like that. pals. :)

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 1h1 hour ago

Nikki Haley gets behind calls for US to move embassy to Jerusalem http://washex.am/2rqI83z pic.twitter.com/QiUoxuYxsK

DAB5JaDWAAAte8b.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 4h4 hours ago

.@nikkihaley: ‘I Believe the Western Wall Is Part of Israel’ https://goo.gl/3890Rl pic.twitter.com/1q7N3ZkvqR

DABknKpXUAE-NF2.jpg

#10 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,281 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

no, just the odd homicidal berserker. :D

One man's odd homicidal beserker is

another man's freedom fighter. :)

• jamesjazzguitar likes this

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#11 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:52 AM

What are they going to do, shoot their anxieties with a gun?

no, just the odd homicidal berserker. :D

#12 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free Beacon‏Verified account @FreeBeacon 7h7 hours ago

Netanyahu Slams CNN, NYT Reporting on Hamas as ‘Fake News’ http://goo.gl/BzHbr9 

C_U0LZYU0AAs668.jpg

atta boy, benji, you tell 'em!

:D 

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

1fgtdoo7v3pypp6j6it2_bigger.jpeg

The Jerusalem PostVerified account @Jerusalem_Post May 11

• NipkowDisc likes this

#14 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:46 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 7h7 hours ago

Netanyahu Slams CNN, NYT Reporting on Hamas as ‘Fake News’ http://goo.gl/BzHbr9 

C_U0LZYU0AAs668.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

#15 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,281 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

What are they going to do, shoot their anxieties with a gun?

#16 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

It's a religion of peace. :D

those kids are merely prepared psychologically for what could happen.

quite understandable.

#17 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,281 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

It's a religion of peace. :D

#18 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,748 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

Don't make this Israeli's kid's day.

1787156179.jpg

#19 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:59 AM

noWUmHen_bigger.jpg

Reuters Top News‏Verified account @Reuters 1h1 hour ago
Israel planning 15,000 more settlement homes in Jerusalem
http://www.reuters.c...m_medium=Social

Good!

american diplomats are gonna feel right at home when trump moves our embassy to jerusalem that eternal capital of Israel. :)

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

noWUmHen_bigger.jpg

Reuters Top News‏Verified account @Reuters 1h1 hour ago
Israel planning 15,000 more settlement homes in Jerusalem
http://www.reuters.c...m_medium=Social

• NipkowDisc likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)