We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

MAKE JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#1 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:03 AM

3vkEVuHh_bigger.jpg Daily Mail OnlineVerified account @MailOnline 22h22 hours ago

Dozens of Islamic State group fighters have surrendered over the past day in their one-time bastion Raqa http://www.dailymail...e#ixzz4vV2u5hyWwire-1530959-1507974462-806_634x422.jpg

And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. 2 Samuel 11:2

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#2 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,176 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:38 AM

T4OlLnFq_bigger.jpg The Jakarta Post‏Verified account @jakpost 22m22 minutes ago

The Islamic State group once drew recruits from near and far with promises of paradise but now bodies of jihadist... Once promised paradise, IS fighters end up in mass graveshttp://bit.ly/2xG6n0h DMLnEvYW0AAaWF2.jpg

and unlike obama, there will be no restraining of our fighting forces like there was under him because donny trump doan care about political correctness. :D

"I for one found them quite refreshing." -spock, 2nd year ep 'mirror, mirror'

• JakeHolman likes this

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#3 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:35 AM

T4OlLnFq_bigger.jpg The Jakarta PostVerified account @jakpost 22m22 minutes ago

The Islamic State group once drew recruits from near and far with promises of paradise but now bodies of jihadist... Once promised paradise, IS fighters end up in mass graveshttp://bit.ly/2xG6n0h DMLnEvYW0AAaWF2.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. 2 Samuel 11:2

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#4 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:18 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 9m9 minutes ago

US Commander: New Trump Policy Means Taliban Can’t Win https://trib.al/8j5XsHA DMBukEwVwAE8IqN.jpg

John Wayne

#5 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:59 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Trump: "We will always support our cherished friend and partner, the state of Israel." https://t.co/ND6S43vlTQ

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

John Wayne

#6 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

vOnG75K0_bigger.jpg  ⚡️ Right Scoop  ⚡️ @trscoop 18h18 hours ago

Netanyahu praises Trump move, also pulls out of UNESCO! http://wp.me/pqwpd-Lmy DL9t_6RW4AEHmj-.jpg

John Wayne

#7 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 23h23 hours ago

‘The Whole Thing Is Falling Apart’: ISIS Capital Braces For Showdown With US Backed Fighters https://trib.al/pyk5sQB DL3wRIlXkAEpZQQ.jpg

John Wayne

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:13 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 24m24 minutes ago#BREAKING: US to withdraw from UNESCO due to "anti-Israel bias" http://washex.am/2yH78Lu DL8SYR_X0AAAiyb.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

John Wayne

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

slV_OilN_bigger.jpeg National ReviewVerified account @NRO 49m49 minutes ago

The Other al-Baghdadi — and the #Christians Fighting for Freedom in #Syria http://bit.ly/2gpG0Wv DLx_7LRUEAAzo4W.jpg

John Wayne

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:27 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

General Pledges ‘Tidal Wave’ Of Bombs To Rain Down In Afghanistan https://trib.al/mwXW1Ij DLsyq7YWsAcWCQs.jpg

John Wayne

#11 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:25 AM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg BloombergVerified account @business 2h2 hours ago

Iraq says Chevron and Total want to help develop the giant Majnoon oil field https://bloom.bg/2y6y3x7 DLs1oqfV4AUZNIO.jpg

John Wayne

#12 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,176 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:37 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

"ISIS is losing badly. Should Trump or Obama get the credit?" http://washex.am/2yPXm5D DLnoYtMUQAMJsBW.jpg

Pres. Trump...

of course! just listen to how supportive of israel obama is when trump announces moving our embassy to jerusalem and when the jewish anti-defamation league opposes it to than american jews can ask themselves what the bleep.

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

"ISIS is losing badly. Should Trump or Obama get the credit?" http://washex.am/2yPXm5D DLnoYtMUQAMJsBW.jpg

Pres. Trump...

John Wayne

#14 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller Oct 7

US Approves Sale Of Massive Missile Defense Package To Saudi Arabia https://trib.al/rYes7Pm DLia7PmUEAAAIHr.jpg

John Wayne

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:22 AM

G7TH642k_bigger.jpg It used to be worse @itusedtobeworse 1h1 hour ago

#Onthisday 1973: Egypt and Syria attack Israel, launching the "Yom Kippur War". 10 - 20,000 people are killed in 19 days of war.DLdD4lrXkAAgvnD.jpg

John Wayne

#16 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:20 AM

k-EPwyup_bigger.jpg Fox News ResearchVerified account @FoxNewsResearch 3h3 hours ago

#OTD 1973 - Yom Kippur War •Egypt & Syria attacked Israel on the holiest day in the Jewish calendar •19-day war •Israel lost 2,688 soldiersDLZp86VW0AEY2qH.jpg

John Wayne

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 13m13 minutes ago

US congratulates Iraqi forces for their "swift and decisive victory" against ISIS http://washex.am/2fOT1IL DLYhX86UIAA-STV.jpg

John Wayne

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:54 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

The Battle Of Mogadishu Ended On This Day 24 Years Ago https://trib.al/SvOwl7I DLS1WDsXkAE_6ho.jpg

John Wayne

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:24 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 18m18 minutes ago

Anti-ISIS Service Member Killed By IED Blast In Iraq https://trib.al/Kzq37gp DLI2aK2VAAAu1qB.jpg

RIP

John Wayne

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,430 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 8h8 hours ago

If It Weren't for Israel... http://dlvr.it/PqydyS  #tcotDKynrhMVwAAwoEJ.jpg

John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users