We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

MAKE JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#21 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg BloombergVerified account @business 5h5 hours ago

Saudi Arabia's religious police want to know why some women don't wear a hijab or pray https://bloom.bg/2tPMQKz DEnkJh8UIAAZ6Qo.jpg

How does this Middle Ages religion survive?

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#22 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 13h13 hours ago

US Commander Hopes ISIS Leader Is ‘Deader Than A Doornail,’ But Has No Info On Status http://trib.al/Pv62LA9 DEgZl15XsAIwaxl.jpg

THE ONLY GOOD ISIS IS A VERY DEAD ISIS.

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#23 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:03 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 8h8 hours ago

ISIS Tried To Lure Troops Into Suicide Bomber ‘Wave’ With Phony Surrender Offer http://trib.al/XBCA4z3 DEhe2mPW0AAtASU.jpg

Total scum.

• NipkowDisc likes this

#24 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 5h5 hours ago

Saudi Arabia To Open Up Gym Class For Girls http://trib.al/8yNsfuu DEiCG0WXsAA85FU.jpg

Can they work out in shorts?

#25 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:42 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

UN Declares Ancient Jewish Holy Site Is Now Palestinian http://trib.al/9MXS1aG DEifARXXgAETrGI.jpg

Don't think so. Nikki will set 'em straight. 

#26 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

Bloomberg Retweeted

#27 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,455 posts
  • LocationThe Overlook Hotel

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

Kill 'em. No mercy...

Just as Jesus taught us.

#28 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 28m28 minutes ago

Amid Defeats, ISIS Shifts Narrative From Invincibility to Victimization https://goo.gl/sBMd9q  via @nataliejohnsonnDEd1L3JXkAAZ1Ux.jpg

Kill 'em. No mercy...

#29 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 1h1 hour ago

Trump Declares ‘Victory’ Over ISIS In Mosul http://trib.al/aWk9GC4 

HAIL TRUMPUS!

#30 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 41m41 minutes ago

Paul Ryan: "We strongly advise ISIS to implement a strong line of succession, it will be needed." http://washex.am/2u9N2X8 DEdpyyqXUAAiluN.jpg

Hang 'em high. Let the buzzards have 'em.

• NipkowDisc likes this

#31 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica‏ @cafenetamerica 14h14 hours ago

Honking Horns Hail the Liberation of Mosul... http://dlvr.it/PTRL94  RT via @DRUDGE_REPORT #news

DEV1re3UMAEC0xI.jpgThe only good ISIS is a DEAD ISIS.

#32 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 4h4 hours ago

Scenes from a liberated Mosul: Mortars inside a church, C4 in a Hello Kitty Backpack and destruction everywhere http://twitchy.com/g...ion-everywhere/

#33 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:49 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 3h3 hours ago

CNN Silent on Claims it Hired ‘Al-Qaeda Correspondent’ http://dlvr.it/PTXNSf DEYALgSVYAMzard.jpg

#34 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:02 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 3h3 hours ago

Radiohead Frontman Flips Off Anti-Israel Protesters in Scotland https://goo.gl/UautFk scotland-anti-israel-.jpg

#35 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:58 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 2h2 hours ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Congratulates Armed Forces for Mosul ‘Victory’ https://goo.gl/CZy2Q9 DETIM48XoAEE8vv.jpg

#36 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

Cease-fire in southern Syria goes into effect http://washex.am/2u61yA5 DETLKB5W0AMlF5F.jpg

#37 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,912 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:44 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 24m24 minutes ago

Navy SEAL: ISIS Is Gunning Down Pregnant Women And Babies http://trib.al/2EOtZ1P DD-ZI6UXkAAcNt_.jpg

time to break out the white phosphorus and put it into one of them moab bombs. :)

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#38 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,912 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

The Daily Caller Retweeted

US Leads ISIS Fireworks Show With 37 Independence Day Strikes http://dailycaller.c...ce=site-share … via @DailyCallerDD-YgF6XoAAmkFe.jpg

Fry the scum,

and then sum.

:D

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#39 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

The Daily Caller Retweeted

Fry the scum.

• NipkowDisc likes this

#40 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:55 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 24m24 minutes ago

Navy SEAL: ISIS Is Gunning Down Pregnant Women And Babies http://trib.al/2EOtZ1P DD-ZI6UXkAAcNt_.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users