We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

MAKE JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#41 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:33 AM

DDnO36fXcAAwXv5.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#42 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerAccount verificato @DailyCaller 4 min4 minuti fa

Victory! Iraqi Forces Liberate Historic Mosque, Declare End To ISIS Caliphate http://trib.al/ZCJQtFj DDqNRoQWAAICKL6.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#43 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

vAI6J0qq_bigger.jpg Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 11h11 hours ago

Report: Islamic State in decline, losing money and territory http://www.upi.com/T...pt=su&or=btn_twReport-Islamic-State-in-decline-losing-m

#44 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:22 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 59m59 minutes ago

Canadian sniper kills ISIS fighter with world record-breaking 2-mile shot http://washex.am/2sJobqi pic.twitter.com/8D5R0mvJkLDDAxt_ZXsAA8B2L.jpg

#45 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:52 AM

Tl1NbadV_bigger.jpg FOX & friendsVerified account @foxandfriends 3h3 hours ago

Canadian sniper sets the world record for longest kill shot at 2.2 miles to take out an ISIS fighter

#46 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 2h2 hours ago

Jared to Middle East; Advance Peace Efforts... http://dlvr.it/PNQpMw  RT via @DRUDGE_REPORT #newspic.twitter.com/0oCVileEtsDCrzORtVwAA-AS8.jpg

#47 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 28m28 minutes ago

Assad and Putin are testing the US in Syria. Trump is answering. http://washex.am/2tjNm2G  by @TomRtweetspic.twitter.com/ytCF0FAuWjDCsKOmGW0AAAxlS.jpg

#48 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,912 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:47 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free Beacon‏Verified account @FreeBeacon 3h3 hours ago
.@SenSchumer Teams with @SenTedCruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem https://goo.gl/39Ftya pic.twitter.com/EnjhrDBiz3
DCcAYxfW0AA5sz6.jpg

that schtootz schumer has a helluva lotta nerve trying to suck up to bibi at this late date but we shall welcome his capitulation as penance for that silly video of his a few days ago, :D

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#49 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:41 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg

Free Beacon‏Verified account @FreeBeacon 3h3 hours ago
.@SenSchumer Teams with @SenTedCruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem https://goo.gl/39Ftya pic.twitter.com/EnjhrDBiz3
DCcAYxfW0AA5sz6.jpg

#50 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,529 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:30 AM

DCXnx2UVoAAf3zH.jpg

They shop in Israel? :wacko:

Regarding buying products, outside of olive oil and weird pipe couplings, what's made in Israel?

(fixed typo)

Edited by hamradio, 16 June 2017 - 09:45 AM.

#51 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

Threatened by Muslim Migrant Wave and Low Birth Rates, Lebanon’s Christians Fear Ramadan Jihad http://dlvr.it/PMVv3C  #tcot #lnyhbtpic.twitter.com/ypeVNgAo9HDCXhVjLUwAAO2EV.jpg

#52 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 2h2 hours ago I don't like this Tweet

Netanyahu Praises Switzerland, Netherlands for Cutting Funds to Anti-Israel NGOs Inciting Violence http://dlvr.it/PMWCbG  #tcot #lnyhbtpic.twitter.com/kFMWNHvwZPDCXnx2UVoAAf3zH.jpg

#53 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

The laws are there - it's time to take action on Jerusalem http://dlvr.it/PLS7sX  #tcotpic.twitter.com/577C45HceE

DCCywp_UMAAM2eO.jpg

#54 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:01 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 33m33 minutes ago

Qatar remains steadfast to US partnership despite Trump's Twitter attack http://washex.am/2qVvauw pic.twitter.com/SBOSWZmMA4DBtwOTYW0AA9IVt.jpg

#55 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

fOuyjxjY_bigger.jpeg Free BeaconVerified account @FreeBeacon 8h8 hours ago

U.S.-Backed Syrian Force Launches Battle to Capture Raqqa From Islamic State http://goo.gl/HR4sg8 

DBqNyJgXYAAZMwP.jpg

#56 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:28 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 4h4 hours ago

The Washington Post fails to recognize what Israel's Six-Day War was really about http://dlvr.it/PKNf5l  #tcotpic.twitter.com/jcVsflvOo8

DBs9bVzXoAAEPWn.jpg

#57 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:06 PM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 37m37 minutes ago

NYT Publishes Piece on 'Israel's Everlasting Occupation' http://dlvr.it/PKKY8f  #MediaBias #MSM

http://www.newsbuste...man/2017/06/06/

DBrmpSiUAAA831M.jpg

#58 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 4h4 hours ago

Egypt: Gunmen attack Christians, killing at least 23.http://apne.ws/2rG1O73 

720.jpeg

#59 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:30 AM

TOI_logo_twitter_bigger.png

The Times of IsraelVerified account @TimesofIsrael 3h3 hours ago

Trump to launch new peace push within a month – Arab reporthttp://dlvr.it/PDPqj4 

000_OS6FP-e1495545770119-635x357.jpg

#60 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,329 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

TOI_logo_twitter_bigger.png

The Times of IsraelVerified account @TimesofIsrael 2h2 hours ago

Netanyahu: Temple Mount will forever remain under Israel’s control http://www.timesofis..._medium=twitter

IMG_8633-635x357.jpg

• NipkowDisc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users