We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Does Donald Trump Have Mental Health Problems?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 ChristineHoard

ChristineHoard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • LocationGA

Posted Today, 11:20 AM

He has to. The wolves are at his door, and now he appoints Ivanka to be his special assistant. MORE controversy, and a startling lack of judgment. His mind doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Or he has unbridled arrogance.

You may be right on BOTH counts.

#2 DownGoesFrazier

DownGoesFrazier

Advanced Spinner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,316 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted Today, 08:41 AM

He has to. The wolves are at his door, and now he appoints Ivanka to be his special assistant. MORE controversy, and a startling lack of judgment. His mind doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Or he has unbridled arrogance.

#3 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,498 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted Today, 08:34 AM

This was made for this thread ...

could he pass an unclogged nasal test? :huh:

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#4 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,498 posts

Posted Today, 08:33 AM

I have the answer to this thread's title qustion...

he's just so far above us all. that magnificent mind. :D

#5 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,606 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted Today, 01:09 AM

This was made for this thread ...

• film lover 293 likes this

#6 Hibi

Hibi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,804 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

I've really never heard anyone say "I'm looking at a book".

He looks at them, doesnt read them...........

• TikiSoo likes this

#7 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,606 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:19 AM

#8 TikiSoo

TikiSoo

sprockethole

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE: alotta (snipped) thatz why trump was empowered (snipped) probably woulda liked :ENDQUOTE

^^^Thanks for illustrating everyone's point concerning Trump & his following.

#9 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,255 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

It's this rear view mirror thinking that got us into this Donald Trump mess to begin with.

This white only mentality went out with the 60's.

You can learn from the past if you study Hitler's Holocaust, but I don't think any of us want to go back and live there.

We don't have to go back - history still repeats, some countries like North Korea still has concentration camps.  Just recently (historically speaking) Bosnia / Serbia / Croatia!  :(

Trnopolje concentration camp

trnopolje-concentration-camp.jpg

#10 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,189 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

It's this rear view mirror thinking that got us into this Donald Trump mess to begin with.

This white only mentality went out with the 60's.

You can learn from the past if you study Hitler's Holocaust, but I don't think any of us want to go back and live there.

#11 MovieMadness

MovieMadness

Bogie Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • LocationHigh Sierra

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

Hillary-Pinnochio-cartoon.jpg?w=534

They don't believe Donald trump, but they believe everything I said. Isn't politics wonderful with the left.

Things are never so bad they can't be made worse.

#12 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,498 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:46 AM

Great times we live in, eh?

It feels like a 5th grader is running our country & speaking for us. The saddest part is his supporters are at the same emotional & mental level.  

Any mature thinking person is so disgusted with what has transpired the past 6 months, they're just tuning out. 

I thought we could never have a President worse than WBush, but at least Bush was doing and saying whatever was advised by experts in the field. This Bozo has no real experienced, knowledgeable advisors and continues to surround himself with incompetent "yes men" just like his crummy business.

alotta people understand what donald trump is up against. a firmly entrenched insider heirarchy that has forgotten that they serve rather than dictate.

thatz why trump was empowered. too many rational americans saw that we've been sold down the river of globalism and other things long enough.

just think what hillary would be doing in the WH. she'd be lecturing rodrigo duterte on his oppession of a loving filipino minority (murderous drug pushers) and be kissing up to kim jung un. she probably woulda liked to have invited him to DC and try to suck up to him like rosalind russell in auntie mame. :lol:

#13 DownGoesFrazier

DownGoesFrazier

Advanced Spinner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,316 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:33 AM

Still, Trump proves that blatant pathological liars can be elected President. Since it got him that far, why would he stop? The fact that it hurts the nation since an increasing number of people (the majority?) don't trust much of what he says doesn't matter to him. Besides lying is in Trump's delusional DNA.

Candidates are not in the fact-checking spotlight to the degree that Presidents are.

#14 TomJH

TomJH

I know what gold does to men's souls.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,003 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:11 AM

Michael Bloomberg, who has known Trump's business practices for decades, at the DNC

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

"Let's elect a SANE, competent person . . ."

Donald Trump's response . . .

hqdefault.jpg

"I was going to hit one guy, in particular, a very little guy. I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin, he wouldn't know what the hell happened."

#15 TikiSoo

TikiSoo

sprockethole

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

It feels like a 5th grader is running our country & speaking for us. The saddest part is his supporters are at the same emotional & mental level.  

Any mature thinking person is so disgusted with what has transpired the past 6 months, they're just tuning out. 

I thought we could never have a President worse than WBush, but at least Bush was doing and saying whatever was advised by experts in the field. This Bozo has no real experienced, knowledgeable advisors and continues to surround himself with incompetent "yes men" just like his crummy business.

• mr6666, Hibi, TomJH and 3 others like this

#16 TomJH

TomJH

I know what gold does to men's souls.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,003 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:32 AM

You can get away with being a pathological liar in most occupations. You cannot get away with it as President, where everything you say is fact-checked.

Still, Trump proves that blatant pathological liars can be elected President. Since it got him that far, why would he stop? The fact that it hurts the nation since an increasing number of people (the majority?) don't trust much of what he says doesn't matter to him. Besides lying is in Trump's delusional DNA.

• Hibi likes this

#17 DownGoesFrazier

DownGoesFrazier

Advanced Spinner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,316 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

In other words, he doesnt read. LOL.

I've really never heard anyone say "I'm looking at a book".

• mr6666 and Bogie56 like this

#18 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,814 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:18 PM

Like Palin, he reads them all.

• Hibi likes this

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#19 Hibi

Hibi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,804 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

Classic Trump answer on what he reads

C7FRLY8WwAEI5O_.jpg

In other words, he doesnt read. LOL.

• mr6666 likes this

#20 DownGoesFrazier

DownGoesFrazier

Advanced Spinner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57,316 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:02 AM

No, Trump is just a good liar who may be starting to believe his own lies.

Yeah, except he's a terrible liar, he's the only one who believes what he says. 

Trump has more a "Diarrhea of the Mouth Syndrome", where he just has no filter between his brain & his mouth spewing unconnected words. Trump cannot complete a single thought or sentence which completely illustrates his low intelligence, mental and maturity level.

Too bad his parents never bought him a record of  Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf. LOL 

Or The Emperor With No Clothes.

You can get away with being a pathological liar in most occupations. You cannot get away with it as President, where everything you say is fact-checked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users