at least the man tried. yeah, but isn't interesting that so many of his detractors who often make the claim that his behavior is petty and childish TAKE SO MUCH satisfaction from this day of failure for him...
do they not lower themselves by feeling such joy?
not really because THEY ARE PHONY HYPOCRITES.
by letting the GOP go at this alone the democrats have stupidly re-owned obamacare...
and when they realize that trump's prediction of imminent detonation of the ACA is accurate, look out for the biggest switchover in recent political history...
and I hope that Trumps future bipartisan fervor with the democrats **** off schtootzes like the freedom caucus.
Usually try to ignore your childish posts, but this one deserves an answer.
1. The Republicans refused to participate when the ACA was originally being discussed, debated, formulated and passed despite Democratic requests that they do so.
2. The current Republicans did not want the Democrats to participate in developing Trumpcare. Just as they ignore the Democratic members of every committe in Congress. Most recent example was chairman Nunes of House Intelligence Committee sharing information with Ryan and Trump before even letting Democratic members of the committee know about it.
3. RepublicanS refusal to consider Merrick Garlands nomination to Supreme Court for ELEVEN MONTHS.
4. The Democrats no longer own the ACA as Republicans failed to "improve' or "replace" it.
5. What the heck are you talking about: "Trumps future bipartisan fervor with the democrats **** off schtootzes like the freedom caucus."? Trump has zero "bipartisan fervor" (whatever that is) with the Democrats.
6. Trump is the one who issued an Ultimatum to his party members basically saying do it my (and Ryan's) way or hit the highway. Guess they hit the highway?
7. Trump is the one who relentlessly tries to belittle everyone else. Guess he can't take it?
8. Agre with you as to "day of failure for him." But he will never accept blame for it.
Edited by TheCid, 24 March 2017 - 05:11 PM.