We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

What's in YOUR closet?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,139 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

Re: WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET?

Just the usual items. ;)

34tabd3.jpg

• Sepiatone likes this

#2 Sepiatone

Sepiatone

Enhanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,418 posts
  • LocationLincoln Park, MI

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

There's a website dedicated to trivia quizzes.  They send me one daily and today's question was, "Which Hollywood star was Princess Diana's 7th cousin?"

Well, I didn't know, so I cheated and minimized the quiz and went on a WIKI search.

Found out it was HUMPHREY BOGART.  But also along the way, I discovered ........

SARAH PALIN is Diana's 10th cousin, and that Palin is also a distant cousin of FDR!

WHAAAAA....?

The hero of the democratic party was related to the harridan of the TEA PARTY?   Seems like the TP would disqualify  her for that fact!  If she was aware of it, maybe she felt it expedient to not bring it up.  -_-

HMMMmmm...........

Sepiatone

I started out with NOTHING...and still have most of it left!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users