We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

SPLITTING CALIFORNIA IN TWO

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#21 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,446 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart News‏Verified account @BreitbartNews 3h3 hours ago

I, for one, welcome our new psychotic overlords California Bill: 1 Year in Jail for Using Wrong Transgender Pronoun http://www.breitbart...gender-pronoun/ bathroom-640x480.png

Are you numb yet? George Orwell's 1984 is alive & well in CA...

This should solve the problem.

41e3a8a319f9be38b5069d4083fac4a9--unisex

#22 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:37 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg Breitbart NewsVerified account @BreitbartNews 3h3 hours ago

I, for one, welcome our new psychotic overlords California Bill: 1 Year in Jail for Using Wrong Transgender Pronoun http://www.breitbart...gender-pronoun/ bathroom-640x480.png

Are you numb yet? George Orwell's 1984 is alive & well in CA...

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#23 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:09 AM

RY6ugXx-_bigger.jpg L.A. Daily NewsVerified account @ladailynews 12h12 hours ago

LA County leaders approve plan to pay homeowners to house the homeless http://www.dailynews...se-the-homeless

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#24 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

99fsdFko_bigger.jpg The Washington TimesVerified account @WashTimes Aug 11 Embed Tweet

"Blue California has no two-party politics anymore." writes @VDHanson #Calexit #WashTimesOpEd #ThursdayThoughts  Stratification of wealth into rich and poor regions is recreating feudalism http://www.washingto...state-crack-up/8_9_2017_b1-hanson8201_c0-103-2210-1391_

John Wayne

#25 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:51 AM

maybe kim jong un can do it. :lol:

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#26 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:25 AM

logo_2_bigger.jpg ATRVerified account @taxreformer 1d1 day ago

California runs the costliest correctional system at double the national average- Red states do it better #CJReform

John Wayne

#27 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 4h4 hours ago

L.A. Has Paid Illegal Immigrants 1.3 Billion In Welfare Since 2015 http://trib.al/hyjSkb1 

DGoErYxWsAAKhzI.jpg

John Wayne

#28 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

OC-0q9dF_bigger.jpg  

The Sacramento Bee Retweeted

No hope for California...leave...quickly...

John Wayne

#29 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:49 PM

CBe_TRPR_bigger.jpg Salt Lake TribuneVerified account @sltrib 54m54 minutes ago

"They’re smoking too much of their medical marijuana.” California secession finds unlikely ally in Utah conservative http://trib.al/GVpKlLF DGUdzFPVYAE79ZG.jpg

Let 'em go. Then merge with Mexico will be the ending...

John Wayne

#30 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:49 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 1h1 hour ago

Kamala Harris is already deepening divisions in the Democratic Party http://washex.am/2vlAWeB  by @emilyjashinskyDGTwmf9UMAQcWpK.jpg

John Wayne

#31 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,401 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

Exodus, moment of nut job people.

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#32 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

j4vwsisS_bigger.jpg FOX BusinessVerified account @FoxBusiness 4h4 hours ago

Homeland Security will waive laws to build US border wall http://www.foxbusine...order-wall.html 1501633539427.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

John Wayne

#33 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:13 PM

j4vwsisS_bigger.jpg FOX BusinessVerified account @FoxBusiness 2h2 hours ago

California conservatives, tired of state's liberal politics, find friendlier abodes in Texas http://fxn.ws/2tVIgO6 DGO7WbmXUAAOyLb.jpg

John Wayne

#34 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:15 AM

BtpGLHdx_bigger.jpg MediaiteVerified account @Mediaite 4h4 hours ago

Tucker Carlson Wonders Aloud if He's Getting Punked in Bizarre #CalExit Segment http://mediaite.com/a/wpisq DGOEJZUXkAAdDKS.jpg

John Wayne

#35 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:52 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg

Exodus: Company Helps Conservative Californians Emigrate to Texas http://www.breitbart...emigrate-texas/ Texas-license-plates-Flickr-640x480.jpg

John Wayne

#36 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

5UgMNCwA_bigger.jpg

Left-Wing Democrats Not Thrilled About Kamala Harris for President http://www.breitbart...rris-president/

Jerry-Brown-Kamala-Harris-AP-640x481.jpg

John Wayne

#37 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

CNSNews.com Retweeted

Texas GDP Soars 3.9%; California Flatlines 0.1%...http://www.cnsnews.c...ence-p-jeffrey/ oil-1-sc.jpg?itok=v2TKGh-ICalifornia open borders for illegals & foreigners while moneyed white flight to TX.

John Wayne

#38 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:20 AM

The Sacramento Bee Retweeted

Undocumented immigrant driver’s licenses near milestone in California > 1,000,000

http://www.sacbee.co..._medium=twitter

WOW...MAN OH MAN....

John Wayne

#39 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:14 AM

OC-0q9dF_bigger.jpg The Sacramento BeeVerified account @sacbee_news 7m7 minutes ago

#CalExit: Good idea or good riddance? http://www.sacbee.co...e163673593.html

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.

Jefferson Davis 

John Wayne

#40 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,688 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:37 PM

m5gGfAFs_bigger.jpg Pasadena Star NewsVerified account @PasStarNews 10h10 hours ago

More than a third of California households have virtually no savings, are at risk of financial ruin, report says http://dlvr.it/PYQTtD  DFmOf-cUwAAN5RJ.jpg

And this is an example for the rest of the country? Soros backing that idiot Harris broad?

John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users