We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

"April on Tcm" song

Song April

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Garth

Garth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Yeah it's not found on Apple Music where I listen to all my music mostly...

found this on TCM's  FB page....

"The group is Quarterhead, and the song is called "Black and White"...it's off of an album they made called LION..."

:unsure:

#2 john21wall

john21wall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:25 AM

Thanks. I love this song!!!

#3 Holocene

Holocene

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

Quarterhead if you are listening: America wants to buy your song Black and White. This is the voice that you need to listen to. Get it out there. Monetize.

#4 Holocene

Holocene

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

This MUSIC! So hypnotic and perfect! I want to find a recording of this but cannot find it anywhere--not iTunes not Spotify, nothing, Help!

#5 mishasa

mishasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:08 PM

thank you !

• mr6666 likes this

#6 AllVey

AllVey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:49 AM

THANK YOOU
  • mr6666 likes this

#7 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,645 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:40 AM

found this on TCM's  FB page....

"The group is Quarterhead, and the song is called "Black and White"...it's off of an album they made called LION..."

:unsure:

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

#8 AllVey

AllVey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

There's a song on a movie montage that was "April On Tcm". Some of the lyirs were, "All i see is black and white. Come let's fad and turn to gray." It was such a good song and I've been looking for it bit no luck. I hope it wasnt made for just that. Anyone know it???!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users