We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

How Can I Access My Old Posts?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stephan55

Stephan55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:28 AM

I've been a viewer of TCM since it's inception, in 1994, but didn't finally join and begin participating on these boards until 2008.

Every now and then I have a desire to go back and revisit some of those topics and posts from several years ago. To reread some of the dialogue (humorous and otherwise) that I had back then,  some of it with persons that are no longer with us.

"Our Content" only goes back a year or so. Yet I know that there are threads that go back beyond a decade on these boards.

But I have long since forgotten most of the locations of my previous posts.

Is there anyway to easily access our old posts, without having to laboriously search through every thread on every board?

If there is such a way, could it be posted and "stickied" in some prominent location, so that others that want to do the same will not have to ask?

Thank you

"We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"  "...They're probably watching me..."

I have been told that I have a tendency toward verbosity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users