We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Help for a movie title

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scsu1975

scsu1975

Tor B the Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,939 posts
  • LocationEd Wood movie

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:32 PM

Glad I could help out.

I'm a big boy.

#2 Alswan S

Alswan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

I think this is it:

https://en.wikipedia...Derickson_Story

I went to the suggested website and YES!! THAT IS THE MOVIE!! Thank-you SCSU!!

#3 scsu1975

scsu1975

Tor B the Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,939 posts
  • LocationEd Wood movie

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

I think this is it:

https://en.wikipedia...Derickson_Story

• LawrenceA likes this

I'm a big boy.

#4 Alswan S

Alswan S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Hello. I once saw a film that I believed was made in the 80's or around that time. It is about a group of terrorists who highjacked a plane. This one stewardess saved the situation by gaining sympathy by some of the terrorist; one even asked her if she would marry him ( she sang a popular German folk-song. I think it was MUSS I DENN). In time she managed to get all the woman passengers off the plane. Sitting in a seat beside the terrorist he even trusted her enough to pass the gun to her. She then pointed the gun at the terrorist, but the courage to shoot him-or whatever-just wasn't there and with a condescending smile the terrorist reclaimed the gun but remained sympathetic to the stewardess. I honestly believed that the head terrorist was played by Robert Davi, but in checking on IMDb, didn't find the title. The name urusela comes to mind too. It could be part of the title (such as the urusela.... story) but didn't find it on the IMDb either. It could be the name of a German actress, but came up with O on that search too. She managed to save all of the passengers ( if my memory serves me correctly) from serious danger, and she survived the ordeal as well. Would you know the name of this movie?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users