We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Watch TCM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stephan55

Stephan55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

It would help "us" to be more "patient" and "understanding" if  "someone" at TCM "shared" with us more about these frequent issues when they occurred. AND would respond to us when "we" notice and post about them. 

It might be a step in a positive direction for you to pin this thread, so that you, as a TCMModerator can better act as a liaison between an otherwise unresponsive TCM and "we," otherwise loyal but left-in-the-dark, subscribers to TCM and their consistently unreliable ON-DEMAND product.

"We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"  "...They're probably watching me..."

I have been told that I have a tendency toward verbosity.

#2 TCMModerator1

TCMModerator1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

We’re aware of an issue that’s currently preventing users from playing some movies on Watch TCM.  Our teams are working on fixing this now, and hope to have this resolved soon. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we get this sorted. 

• scsu1975 and Stephan55 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users