I love nearly all of the Hal Roach Our Gang films, but here are my favorites:
1. The Kid From Borneo-Dickie and Spanky mistakenly believe a wild man in a circus is their long lost uncle. Spanky has a great scene feeding him raws eggs,bologna and weinies.
2. Wild Poses-Spanky needs to get his photo took but keeps busting the prissy photographer in the nose. Franklin Pangborn is hilarious in this.
3. Free Wheeling-Rich kid Dickie gets a wild car ride from Stymie.Some very funny encounters with pedestrians.
4. Birthday Blues-Dickie and Spanky try to earn money to buy a birthday present for their mom. They make a huge cakes with prizes in it.
5. Mush And Milk-the gang are orphans who are waiting for their kindly foster father to get his back pension. This has the famous "don't drink the milk!" "Why?" "It's spoiled!"
6. Shrimps For A Day-two adults find a magic lamp and become kids again. They end up with the gang at an orphanage run by nasty Mr Crutch. The old man is put in his place by wise cracking Spanky.
7. Divot Diggers-the gang and their monkey become caddies at a golf course. Lots of funny gags as the golfers are driven crazy.
8. Mama's Little Pirate-Spanky and the gang search for pirate treasure but find a scary giant instead.
9. Love Business-Jackie and Chubby both fall for Miss Crabtree. Funniest scenes are Jackie interrupting Chubby's romantic poems to the teacher.
10. Sprucin' Up- Spanky and Alfalfa try to impress the pretty new neighbor. It ends with a very funny chinup contest.