We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

test

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

DFx4-d6XUAAZJP8.jpgC_Vzj7ZUIAEXsN4.jpgC_lTBQ1V0AAGe-G.jpgC73Ti5RUwAA1QLk.jpgUntitled-design-18-770x405.jpgt8zIyx5.jpg

87cda31c03122edb97cfcb7e0e1e830ebbd091b7

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. Exodus 33:23

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#2 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

2001-space-odysey.gif?w=631&h=304tumblr_o59ov4Vvdy1txfen3o1_500.gifCyZXhfdWEAAsfkV.jpggiphy.gif

34058d1f6cc4360d4ba8c0d64910497b01610e0b

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. Exodus 33:23

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#3 casablancalover

casablancalover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

All characters appearing in this presentation are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

#4 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

608c97371502932ea0902f75b582c805.jpgce8e93f43ee52b24be3ceaec5e1f16b8.jpg1a4fc3a1c29b9d6d7cf00386575caf73.jpgca149eef0badd922b713317454ddde02.jpge267a712fb7c283660834d1e9485ab00.jpg

John Wayne

#5 RaquelVixen

RaquelVixen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is only a test.

#6 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

6e1fa84f3c987f8eb54cac9d5e432a7a.jpg708b400cda9d1f63ea681c35162ce923.jpgDGlY8MpW0AQmVQ5.jpgDV9ILCz.gif

John Wayne

#7 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

DFfmWheVwAEAnOU.jpgDFeY_RlXoAAjTjC.jpgDFdnVF4XUAAJpWC.jpgDFf17-aVwAEfIDX.jpg

John Wayne

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

DHMNYNGUMAAoyw_.jpg

John Wayne

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

not-available.gifaudience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

John Wayne

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

DGsgnmEWAAAgpgl.jpgDGqrtqWW0AAYshf.jpgtrump-president-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg

John Wayne

#11 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

xxxxx

John Wayne

#12 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:01 PM

test

John Wayne

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

test

Edited by: JakeHolman on May 17, 2012 7:49 PM

John Wayne

#14 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

test

John Wayne

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

test

John Wayne

#16 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Test. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

John Wayne

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

TEST

John Wayne

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

xxxxxxxx

John Wayne

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,487 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

test

John Wayne

#20 casablancalover

casablancalover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

[Titanic|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaj1M5wDigg]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users