We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Medieval Striptease

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brisco32

brisco32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

The film is The Castillian (1963).
  • kendraxt2 likes this

#2 clore

clore

Let no Advanced Members be left behind.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,534 posts
  • LocationSitting in front of the PC or TV

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

Try the book "Swordsmen of the Screen" by Jeffrey Richards

http://www.bookfinde...20and%20society

#3 brisco32

brisco32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

Does anyone know a good source of information about Middle Ages adventue films, especially the more obsure titles?

#4 brisco32

brisco32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

I saw this on TV in the 1970s. Probably a sixties film but could also be from the 1950s.

It was an adventure film set in the middle ages, possibly around the time of the Norman conquest.

A woman distracts a group of warriors on horseback by disrobing. This is shown with a cutaway to her feet as her clothes drop to the ground, followed by shots of the men laughing at her. Extended scenes of the siege of a castle follow.

I enjoy epic adventure movies anyway (will watch just about any of them) and always thought I would eventually stumble across this again one day but I never have.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users