We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Looking for 2 movies.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JaceyCarter

JaceyCarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Even i have a huge list of movies and i have seen many movies online when i got free time. But Shadow of the Hawk and Search for the Gods kind of new movies to me. I don't have listen any news about these movies. Are they from Hollywood or not?

#2 Johngulger

Johngulger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

If you are waiting for two movie then must watch men in black 3 movie and The dictator movie...

#3 stelalouis

stelalouis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:35 AM

Movies are always such a gracious thinb for us and i love to go with them i love to Stream movies in leisure time and have collected a lot of good memories from the same as well.

Edited by: stelalouis on Feb 22, 2012 11:39 AM

#4 curten

curten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:11 AM

you can watch it on:http://www.access-movies.com/
its a very good site watch movies online or you can download from here also

#5 m9rpvl21gko

m9rpvl21gko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

dear friend i found your movie its an challenge just to try and find things on the computer and guess what by luck i found it. it is called [yester years treasure]

#6 vallo13

vallo13

Advanced Member

• TCM_allow
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,849 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

Hello Bill001, Both films can be found here: http://www.robertsvi...com/browse.php3

But remember they are DVD-R, they are sometimes better then the Alpha videos they sell on line

vallo

#7 Bill001

Bill001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hi, Looking for 2 movies, 1st shadow of the Hawk ( 1975 Jan Micheal Vincent ). 2nd Search for the Gods ( 1976 Rlaph Bellamy ). Ive looked all over on line , in stores ,cant find anywhere .If any one knows where I can get them or If some one has a copy they can send me . I would be thankful.
Thank You Bill001 Will check back on forum .

Edited by: Bill001 on May 14, 2011 10:46 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users