We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

MST-3000 movies

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SleepyDogFilms

SleepyDogFilms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

MST3K actually has a Youtube Channel where they post old episodes every once in a while. I should say an "official" channel in contrast to all the bootleg videos on youtube.

www.sleepydogfilmsusa.com

www.facebook.com/sleepydogfilmsusa

#2 Goalieboy82

Goalieboy82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:36 PM

My all-time favorite episode of MST3K is the one where Pearl is having a fair, in a plot to take over the universe and they show the short, A CASE OF SPRING FEVER and the feature, SQUIRM.  Virtually every line, during the 2 films, the breaks in between, etc., are funny.  Best moment is when they wish there was no more Mike and the "Mike Sprite" keeps trying to get the robots to regret their decision and beg for him to be returned.

no_springs_by_j2krazy-d3dtjus.jpg

also

#3 johnm001

johnm001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

My all-time favorite episode of MST3K is the one where Pearl is having a fair, in a plot to take over the universe and they show the short, A CASE OF SPRING FEVER and the feature, SQUIRM.  Virtually every line, during the 2 films, the breaks in between, etc., are funny.  Best moment is when they wish there was no more Mike and the "Mike Sprite" keeps trying to get the robots to regret their decision and beg for him to be returned.

• Goalieboy82 likes this

#4 nrgrms

nrgrms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

Has anyone tried out Friff-Trax? The Boys from the Satellite of Love get around copyright problems by recording a podcast that can be synced up to movies.

#5 RowanMartin68

RowanMartin68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

I always enjoyed MST3k version of Catalina Caper.

oh no! its candle ja

#6 SenaidaJackson

SenaidaJackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

which is right at the top of my list -"Wild World of Bat Woman" A 30 pound butt stuffed in 20 pound butt pants!

------------------------------------------
New Blood into TV Shows, New Page for Entertainment Revenge Season 2 DVD Market

#7 Candle_Jack

Candle_Jack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

My nightowl pals and I tend to play MST3K ourselves when we're watching. Plenty of Snark to be tossed around.

#8 Goblintrain

Goblintrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

OMW! What is TCM coming to? Stop and think about the consequences for TCM if they did what you suggested? LOLOLOL!!! Actually TCM does show several of those movies from time to time, but without the MST 3000 crew. One that immediately comes to mind is "Tormented", which is actually quite a good movie on its own. However, thats actually just whyi like the MST 3000 Tormented a lot because the crew is poking good jokes at a decent movie. Good movie, and good mockery too!

Funny, another one that falls in the same category, "the Killer Shrews". Sure the thing looks cheesy now but i always enjoyed that one as a child before MST 3000. Yet MST gave it new life, made it timeless with the Killer Shrew song.

Now for two genuinely bad movies that MST made great through humor, "Dead Talk Back" -how can any one forget MST crew spoofing the Grateful Dead, and the robots Jerry Garcia solo!! The other, which is right at the top of my list -"Wild World of Bat Woman" A 30 pound butt stuffed in 20 pound butt pants! :)

#9 fred4638

fred4638

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

Any chance of TCM showing any of the hundreds of MST-3K movies in the near future?
phearless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users