We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Name That Movie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marysara

Marysara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Are you sure the name was Randy. I looked at December's schedule and the Ginger Roger's movie It Had To Be You was on but George/Johnny was the name of the ideal man.George dream real Johnny.

#2 Cottagegal

Cottagegal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Sometime between Christmas and New Years there was a movie on TCM about a woman who had apparently created her ideal man. I missed most of the movie; it was on when I woke up one morning. I don't even know who the actors were. The woman was blonde and the "ideal man's" name was Randy, I believe. The movie appeared to have been made in the 1940s.

Sorry I don't have more information, but I only saw about 10 minutes of the movie. It looked cute and I would like to buy the CD.

Thanks to anyone able to help me with this. I know it's a stretch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users