We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

No Ride Match on December TCM Cruise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brackenhe

brackenhe

Advanced Member

• TCM_allow
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

This is just a suggestion but you may have better luck on the Facebook page for TCM. I haven't visited their page in a while but there may be a post on there where you can connect with others in the same boat lol. I have been on both cruises but not many people I've met on the cruises participate on these message boards.

Good Luck.

#2 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

How many of you would like to go on the TCM Cruise in December but you are a single traveler? Sixth Man is not providing their ride share matching for single travelers who are willing to share a cabin. Apparently, this service was provided on the two previous cruises where cabins had twin beds. This is not being done this time on the Disney boat because the cabins have queen beds and a sleeper sofa.

If we want to go but don't know anyone who would like to share a cabin, we'll have to do the matching ourselves. Please let me know if you're in the same boat as I am (couldn't resist that). I'd be willing to go in with two or more people for one of the larger cabins.

You can contact me on the forum, rhensrude@frontier.com or my Facebook page.

Let's make this happen!!!!!

Ramona Hensrude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users