We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Trying to find a movie I watched two years ago

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 metsfan

metsfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Could it be "Romance on the High Seas" (1948)?

#2 OMAM_TDWP

OMAM_TDWP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hello! Two years ago I watched a movie randomly on TCM late at night. I loved it. Now I can't find it anywhere!!

From what I remember of the movie there were four main characters. Two girls and two boys.

One of the women poses as her friend and goes on vacation for her. Where she falls in love with a man under the pretense that she is someone else.

There are no big name actors that I can remember.

The woman leaves vacation and the man finds her.

When they are at a hotel I remember a scene with a band playing in the hotel and an african american woman singing.

It really want to see it again.

Any idea what it is??

Edited by: OMAM_TDWP on Jun 10, 2013 7:42 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users