We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Movie I watched last week

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Dabb

Kid Dabb

Calling Barranca. Calling Barranca.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,839 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

Hiya, Georgia

Here's a Warner Bros. link for a download. Just scroll down 'til you see *HOW TO WATCH* and click on that to go..

Enjoy! :)

http://www.wbshop.com/product/slightlydangerous1943+1000162084.do

FdX2C0H.gif

#2 GeorgiaWatson

GeorgiaWatson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:38 AM

I am a great fan of watching old movies and I think that I should watch this one too. Can you share a link to download this movie.

#3 audreyforever

audreyforever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

The film is Slightly Dangerous (1943) with Lana Turner. Very fun film wich has always been a favorite of mine.

#4 rhonda7777

rhonda7777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

I saw a movie last week where this girl was a soda jerk and was bored with her job. She blindfolded herself to prove that she could do her job blindfolded. It was very amusing. The boss walked in and she quit her job. She got her hair done and bought new clothes. As she was walking down the street, she came close to a man on a ladder who was painting something with red paint. The red paint fell on her and knocked her unconscious. Thats when I had to shut the tv off. Does anyone know the name of this movie? I would say it was done in the late 40s or early 50s. I could be wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users