We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Heaven Can Wait

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,239 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:26 PM

I love this movie.  I also loved "Here Comes Mr, Jordan" with Robert Montgomery.

I believe you're referring to the Warren Beatty movie Heaven Can Wait which is a remake of Here Comes Mr. Jordan.

This thread is about the 1943 movie Heaven Can Wait staring Gene Tierney and Don Ameche which is an completely different story.

Either way  all 3 movies are good!

#2 Libby

Libby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:33 AM

I love this movie.  I also loved "Here Comes Mr, Jordan" with Robert Montgomery.

#3 samspade170

samspade170

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Haven't seen this one in years but I remember it being great.
kiawah rentals

#4 saschasolange

saschasolange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

agreed; it's wonderful - so charming!

#5 ebernadette

ebernadette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

I absolutely adore this movie and recently lost my taping of it. Will you be showing this movie or Gene Tienery in Laura any time again in the near future. I would love to buy copies of both films

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users