We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

When did ticket sales begin?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rhodesisland

rhodesisland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:54 AM

Thank you all for the word! I appreciate it!
I have signed up for the newsletter; I presume that the newsletter will give us a heads up before the actual date?
I'll be sure to be ready in Nov.!
Thanks again!

#2 lzcutter

lzcutter

Riding Point

• Moderators
  • 12,320 posts
  • LocationCity of the Angels- San Fernando Valley division

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

They usually go on sale in the fall prior to the festival.

Be sure to sign up for email alerts so that you get Festival news delivered to your email box.

Passes began selling out very quickly for the 2014 festival as soon as they went in sale in November.

So, you should be prepared to buy your Essentials passes when they go on sale.
"Movies touch our hearts and awaken our vision, and change the way we see things. They take us to other places, they open doors and minds. Movies are the memories of our life times, we need to keep them alive,"- Marty Scorsese

#3 OldMovie67

OldMovie67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

Over the past two years passes have gone on sale around November 15; give or take a few days.

#4 rhodesisland

rhodesisland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

We are planning on attending the Festival for the first time in 2015! I see that passes for 2014 are already selling out. When should I expect passes to become available for purchase for the 2015 Festival so that I can get the Essential pass?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users