We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

They dreamed the same dreams?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationAlphaville

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

I recall a Ray Bradbury story with that general plot, but the people both dreamed about the end of the world. Much worse than having water in your ear.

#2 faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationAlphaville

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

It sounds familiar to me, but I can't think of the title either. Maybe we both dreamed it.

#3 Winniesmom

Winniesmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Was there a movie, a romcom, in the 40's or early 50's where the man and the woman dreamed the same dreams? My husband remembers a scene where the woman dreams about swimming, and the next morning you see the man hitting the side of his head to get water out of his ear. Sound familiar? Or were we dreaming? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users