We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

My Sister Eileen (1942)?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TopBilled

TopBilled

Film Writing and Selected Journalism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37,878 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:36 AM

The original post was almost two years ago. I am sure TCM has re-aired it in that time. 

Personally, I prefer the Technicolor remake with Janet Leigh and Betty Garrett.

"The truth? What good is the truth if it destroys us all..?" -- Mady Christians in ALL MY SONS (1948).

#2 NickAndNora34

NickAndNora34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationWalt Disney World

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:37 PM

Hi! I receive TCM's "Now Playing" magazine which has the movie listings, and so far, it doesn't look like they will be playing it soon (at least this month). It used to be on YouTube, but got deleted unfortunately, and it doesn't look like it's on Amazon Instant Video. Maybe try your local library? I know a lot of public libraries have classic films that you can check out... Hope this helped a bit.

• TopBilled likes this

"The prettier the flower, the farther from the path." -Into the Woods 

#3 I<3RosalindRussell

I<3RosalindRussell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Hi there! I was just wondering, does anyone know when TCM might show My Sister Eileen again? I had taped it when it was on earlier this month, but my PVR ran out of space and it was deleted. Is there any other way I could watch it?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users