We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Autograph Opportunity?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MultiEye

MultiEye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:16 PM

I'd suggest using Google to find the mailing addy for TCM.

Got it, Thanks again.

#2 lzcutter

lzcutter

Riding Point

• Moderators
  • 12,320 posts
  • LocationCity of the Angels- San Fernando Valley division

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

I would if I only knew how to contact Mr. Osbourne. Any leads with a reliable address or e-mail address?

I'd suggest using Google to find the mailing addy for TCM.

• MultiEye likes this
"Movies touch our hearts and awaken our vision, and change the way we see things. They take us to other places, they open doors and minds. Movies are the memories of our life times, we need to keep them alive,"- Marty Scorsese

#3 MultiEye

MultiEye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

ME,

I would suggest writing to RO at TCM in Atlanta and see if he can autograph a photo for you.

I would if I only knew how to contact Mr. Osbourne. Any leads with a reliable address or e-mail address?

#4 lzcutter

lzcutter

Riding Point

• Moderators
  • 12,320 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

What about the fans who don't have the money or the time to attend the festivals who would love & appreciate an autograph for a person I have the utmost respect for. I contaced 2 celebrities that replied with a signed photo Yoko Ono & Bela Lugosi Jr.. An autogrph of a film legend in his own right would be much appreciated if that was possible through mail.

ME,

I would suggest writing to RO at TCM in Atlanta and see if he can autograph a photo for you.

"Movies touch our hearts and awaken our vision, and change the way we see things. They take us to other places, they open doors and minds. Movies are the memories of our life times, we need to keep them alive,"- Marty Scorsese

#5 MultiEye

MultiEye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Robert O is very accessible during the Festival. The best option is to watch him and wait until he is done interviewing, taping, announcing, etc and taking a break.

He usually attends some of the events at Club TCM as well as the Closing Night Party.

What about the fans who don't have the money or the time to attend the festivals who would love & appreciate an autograph for a person I have the utmost respect for. I contaced 2 celebrities that replied with a signed photo Yoko Ono & Bela Lugosi Jr.. An autogrph of a film legend in his own right would be much appreciated if that was possible through mail.

#6 lzcutter

lzcutter

Riding Point

• Moderators
  • 12,320 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

What about a request for an autogrpah from Mr. Robert Osbourne?

Robert O is very accessible during the Festival. The best option is to watch him and wait until he is done interviewing, taping, announcing, etc and taking a break.

He usually attends some of the events at Club TCM as well as the Closing Night Party.

#7 MultiEye

MultiEye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

There usually aren't "official" autograph opportunities set up by TCM but many of the stars attending the film festival mingle in the lobby of the Roosevelt.

I've seen festival goers talking with Mickey Rooney, Marge Champion, Marsha Hunt, Eunice Gayson and Peggy Cummings in the Roosevelt Lobby over the years so that may an opportunity for you to get autographs.

Hope that helps!

#8 MultiEye

MultiEye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

#9 qpdoll

qpdoll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

Thanks! Rather than bring around photos I will be bringing an autograph book and hoping for the best!

#10 lzcutter

lzcutter

Riding Point

• Moderators
  • 12,320 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:08 AM

There usually aren't "official" autograph opportunities set up by TCM but many of the stars attending the film festival mingle in the lobby of the Roosevelt.

I've seen festival goers talking with Mickey Rooney, Marge Champion, Marsha Hunt, Eunice Gayson and Peggy Cummings in the Roosevelt Lobby over the years so that may an opportunity for you to get autographs.

Hope that helps!

#11 Geminigirl

Geminigirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

Deleted

Edited by: Geminigirl on Mar 15, 2014 1:04 AM

#12 qpdoll

qpdoll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:52 AM

This will be my first festival and I'm a bit of an autograph collector. I purchased a Classic Pass. Even though I won't be able to attend the VIP or red carpet events, do you think there would be an opportunity for having the guest stars sign a photo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users