We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

2015 cruise dates?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Northerngirl

Northerngirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:16 AM

The cruise dates are November 1 - 6, 2015. The pre-sale sign up is available on their web-site. http://www.tcmcruise.com

#2 tracyhepburnfan

tracyhepburnfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

Have the dates for 2015 Cruise been released yet?

#3 dsibbering

dsibbering

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

My husband and I are willing to share costs with another couple for the 2015 cruise. Anyone interested in splitting the costs for upgraded accommodations?

#4 Lucydia12

Lucydia12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:41 PM

Couple want to go on the 2015 cruise looking to share balcony or suite with anyone trying to get a good price
  • dsibbering likes this

#5 HelenBaby2

HelenBaby2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

I've gone on the previous 3 cruises and the dates were announced on the last night of the cruise, except the first one. I got the impression that TCM is trying to have them in autumn rather than December or January. There is a Facebook page for TCM, TCM Film Festival and TCM Classic Cruise so if you "like" those pages they're good ways to keep informed about what's going on.

#6 retiredkid

retiredkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

when are the dates typically announced?  We just found out about these cruises and would like to cruise next year, if there is one. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users