We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

ANYONE ON the WAITING LIST?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Randalllfed

Randalllfed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:22 AM

Hey I am up here in Missoula Montana and Id like to get some of my big toys on the field. Anyone else up in this area?
  • Randalllfed likes this

#2 76sunflowers

76sunflowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Tickets relisted http://www.ebay.com/itm/281459961423 . Accepting offers.

#3 76sunflowers

76sunflowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:36 PM

Please don't let these tickets go to waste. At this point even if I lose money on selling them it's still better than having it all go to waste. http://www.ebay.com/itm/281455160340

#4 76sunflowers

76sunflowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:26 AM

We can't use our cruise tickets and can't file a claim with the travel insurance due to pre existing medical problems...even though we didn't know I'd need back surgery when we booked...I sought medical care beforehand. Would anyone like to buy these reservations? Otherwise when we cancel, they keep their money and turn around and sell it again to someone on the waiting list. Just incase someone would like our reservation, I won't be canceling until the last minute. Please feel free to email me at 76sunflowers@gmail.com. I have paypal and can sell them to you through eBay so we are both protected. I am not trying to make money...just want to get back what we paid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users