We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Cannot Access new thread

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Dabb

Kid Dabb

Calling Barranca. Calling Barranca.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,839 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

I found this attached to the page:

connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js:64 Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.

connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js:64 FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().
jsmd-prod.js:403

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
index.php:1 

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.tcm.com/s...ure/header.html. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://forums.tcm.com' is therefore not allowed access.
ckeditor.js:91

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setStyle' of null

FdX2C0H.gif

#2 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,904 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:28 AM

This is my fault, though unintentional. I decided to post the first thousand digits or so of pi. Even as I posted it, there was something strange going on, and I didn't even think the post went through. Then when it did, I tried to open it and got the same message everyone else got.

So, like the number itself, it apparently will take forever to read the thread.

And now, to add to the hilarity, I cannot start a new thread in that forum because I get the same "fatal error" message when trying to start a new topic:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/turnercl/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 4591

Yet, I can start new topics in other forums.  Do do do do ....

I reposted it for you. I used graphics instead of text.

#3 scsu1975

scsu1975

Tor B the Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,820 posts
  • LocationEd Wood movie

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:46 PM

Something is amiss with that thread.  Not even able to view it to see what, so escalating this to our crack tech team!

This is my fault, though unintentional. I decided to post the first thousand digits or so of pi. Even as I posted it, there was something strange going on, and I didn't even think the post went through. Then when it did, I tried to open it and got the same message everyone else got.

So, like the number itself, it apparently will take forever to read the thread.

And now, to add to the hilarity, I cannot start a new thread in that forum because I get the same "fatal error" message when trying to start a new topic:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/turnercl/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 4591

Yet, I can start new topics in other forums.  Do do do do ....

Edited by scsu1975, 14 March 2015 - 08:56 PM.

I'm a big boy.

#4 Kid Dabb

Kid Dabb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,839 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

YAY !

:)

FdX2C0H.gif

#5 TCMModerator1

TCMModerator1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

Something is amiss with that thread.  Not even able to view it to see what, so escalating this to our crack tech team!

#6 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

I've been trying to look at this thread and it won't open. All I get is the browser's spinning wheel as it tries to load the page and times out. This is with Chrome and Explorer11. I've been trying to open this thread off and on for about 3 hours - no dice. 

28rcism.jpg

I had the same problem.    Often it relates to a link that can't be 'resolved' but it should time-out after a certain amount of time and it just hangs.     So no happy pi day here!

#7 Kid Dabb

Kid Dabb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,839 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

I've been trying to look at this thread and it won't open. All I get is the browser's spinning wheel as it tries to load the page and times out. This is with Chrome and Explorer11. I've been trying to open this thread off and on for about 3 hours - no dice. 

28rcism.jpg

FdX2C0H.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users