We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

No certificate & No Canvas Inbox for Professor Edwards

3 replies to this topic

#1 slothscott

slothscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:58 AM

I too seem to have a problem with my link it takes me to an error 404 page. I could also not see any way on canvas to e mail about my problem.

Edit: I think I have found how to email you. I needed to go to my inbox and then create a new e mail.

#2 Dr. Rich Edwards

Dr. Rich Edwards

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationBall State University

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:32 PM

Hi Everyone:

RE:  CERTIFICATE - To those who previously received an email but could not open the certificate, TRY AGAIN NOW !

I thought to try once more after time passing, and I now was able to open and access my Certificate.

Congratulations to those who passed!! 

Thanks Rasulka for the update! So glad the link worked! 

If anyone else still has problems with their Certificate, please email me in my Canvas inbox! We definitely want everyone who earned the Certificate to get theirs! 

Best, Prof. Edwards

Richard Edwards, PhD

Ball State University

Instructor: TCM Presents: The Master of Suspense: 50 Years of Hitchcock (2017)

Instructor: TCM Presents: Painfully Funny: Exploring Slapstick in the Movies (2016)

Instructor: TCM Presents: Into the Darkness: Investigating Film Noir (2015)

#3 Rasulka

Rasulka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:19 PM

Hi Everyone:

RE:  CERTIFICATE - To those who previously received an email but could not open the certificate, TRY AGAIN NOW !

I thought to try once more after time passing, and I now was able to open and access my Certificate.

Congratulations to those who passed!! 

#4 Rasulka

Rasulka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:13 AM

Hello Professor and All:

NO CERTIFICATE downloadable from the email being sent to me and others who completed the Film Noir course. 

The CANVAS SITE - no longer carries the Film Noir Course or any connection to contact you Professor.

How can I and other students get their certificate?   I am sure I am one of many.

Thank you!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users