We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Trumpism In Europe

WESTERN CIVILIZATION SUPERIOR

• Please log in to reply
568 replies to this topic

#1 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 01:11 PM

4fgNVF4H_bigger.jpg BloombergVerified account @business 3m3 minutes ago

Polish lawmakers push judicial revamp, defying allies and mass opposition protests https://bloom.bg/2uGRQUQ DFRx4JCXgAA4TwS.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#2 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Today, 12:25 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 6h6 hours ago

German Court System On The Verge Of ‘Collapse’ Due To Mass Immigration http://trib.al/ARwUm8d DFQYPdsXoAE3r_g.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#3 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,544 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:22 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 14h14 hours ago

30 Percent Of European-Born ISIS Fighters Are Returning To Their Homes, US Believes http://trib.al/JRPx3FA DFJMjzWXkAENEhc.jpg

Give them the chance, they will implode the Eiffel Tower like all the other historical landmarks ISIS encounters.

#4 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 11:18 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 16h16 hours ago

PHOTOS: Kate Middleton Stuns In Blue Dress On First Official Trip To Germany http://trib.al/fIkJMJN DFIw8hXUwAAkVnO.jpg

Prince William is one lucky man...Wow... 

#5 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 11:16 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 14h14 hours ago

30 Percent Of European-Born ISIS Fighters Are Returning To Their Homes, US Believes http://trib.al/JRPx3FA DFJMjzWXkAENEhc.jpg

#6 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted Yesterday, 11:14 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 14h14 hours ago

‘Won’t Let Myself Be **** Head Of French Military Resigns Over Macron’s Leadership http://trib.al/wPp7lih DFJN9LGVwAEWox6.jpg

#7 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

Christian Refugees Flee Islamic Persecution In Greek Refugee Camps, Seeking Asylum http://trib.al/MtUlalA DFD15F0VYAAwoD8.jpg

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:54 AM

vAI6J0qq_bigger.jpg Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 14h14 hours ago

From the city of lights to the city of fires: Africans riot in Paris...

Click above...

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:51 AM

F-0MRWVe_bigger.jpg Save the West @SaveTWest Jul 14

Germany: Infectious Diseases Spreading as Migrants Settle In https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10676/germany-migrants-infectious#.WWjc8xBAnSE.twitter DEtFJXrXUAEaiih.jpg

#10 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

:) Laura Ingraham Retweeted

F-0MRWVe_bigger.jpgSave the West‏ @SaveTWest Jul 15

Majority of French Approve of Trump Visithttp://bit.ly/2ukd0rB GettyImages-813878414-640x480.jpg :) 

#11 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:49 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

Melania Trump Blew Macron’s Wife Out Of The Water During Their Paris River Cruise [PHOTOS] http://trib.al/vWxh5wg DE0gMwVVoAEDgpZ.jpg

I love pretty women...

Now if one can get the Chinese first lady in BLUE to stand next to Mrs Macron, they will have a walking French flag. :lol:

b083fe955ec0193733460c.jpg

GettyImages-813904364.jpg

#12 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:41 PM

Melania Trump Blew Macron’s Wife Out Of The Water During Their Paris River Cruise [PHOTOS] http://trib.al/vWxh5wg DE0gMwVVoAEDgpZ.jpg

I love pretty women...

#13 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:36 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 1h1 hour ago

France Unveils Plan To ‘Systematically’ Deport Illegal Migrants http://trib.al/KRSXGd9 DE03s_sUMAAnEmg.jpg

Looks like the Emperor had a big influence on Macron... 

#14 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg Reuters Top News‏Verified account @Reuters 2h2 hours ago

Berlin 'dismayed and furious' over murder of German women in Egypt http://reut.rs/2t1XUmI DEx9mgHUMAAJxJ0.jpg

Be more careful where they go in the future...should not surprise...

Extremist got upset, hmmmm I wonder why. <_<

36FBD12C00000578-0-image-a-1_14706416189

CLSd-pdUMAAoGgA.jpg

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg Reuters Top NewsVerified account @Reuters 3h3 hours ago

EU leaders willing to compromise on freedom of movement, says Tony Blair http://reut.rs/2ukX20r DExzTytXgAAAMM_.jpg

Common sense needs to be in play...

#16 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:49 AM

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg Reuters Top NewsVerified account @Reuters 2h2 hours ago

Berlin 'dismayed and furious' over murder of German women in Egypt http://reut.rs/2t1XUmI DEx9mgHUMAAJxJ0.jpg

Be more careful where they go in the future...should not surprise...

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:31 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 10h10 hours ago

Far-Right Italian Party Puts ‘Refugees NOT Welcome’ Signs In City http://trib.al/qv5jv7C DEwE9geWsAAlJAM.jpg

That's a start. Will take more than signs...

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:30 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 9h9 hours ago

Czech Republic Creates Stronger Bill To Curb Economic Migration http://trib.al/lHPiSX5 DEwYuBFXgAA8PAX.jpg

Strong...

#19 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:28 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

Denmark Offers Birth Control To Africa To ‘Limit Migration Pressure’ http://trib.al/lCaK1Np 

Man oh man...

And how does our American right wing feel about birth control?  Some Christians objected to the use of condoms which were being provided to help stop the spread of AIDS.

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:21 AM

Denmark Offers Birth Control To Africa To ‘Limit Migration Pressure’ http://trib.al/lCaK1Np DExu77OXUAEePfT.jpg

Man oh man...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users