We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

TRUMPISM IN EUROPE

WESTERN CIVILIZATION SUPERIOR

• Please log in to reply
686 replies to this topic

#1 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,734 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:51 AM

cUO4gD1A_bigger.jpg Bloomberg Politics‏Verified account @bpolitics 5h5 hours ago

Europe’s political balance is tilting to the right after Sunday's Austrian election https://bloom.bg/2ieAiur DMP7rxBX0AEUsaj.jpg

Gotta love those suggestive split second photos. :lol:

#2 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

slV_OilN_bigger.jpeg National ReviewVerified account @NRO 1h1 hour ago

And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. 2 Samuel 11:2

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#3 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

Lou Dobbs Retweeted

And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. 2 Samuel 11:2

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#4 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:58 AM

cUO4gD1A_bigger.jpg Bloomberg PoliticsVerified account @bpolitics 5h5 hours ago

Europe’s political balance is tilting to the right after Sunday's Austrian election https://bloom.bg/2ieAiur DMP7rxBX0AEUsaj.jpg

John Wayne

#5 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

cUO4gD1A_bigger.jpg Bloomberg PoliticsVerified account @bpolitics 44m44 minutes ago

State election loss weakens Merkel’s hand ahead of coalition talks https://bloom.bg/2gIOTL1 DMQwVOfXcAAL5GQ.jpg

John Wayne

#6 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

Austrian 'whizz-kid' in election triumphSebastian+Kurz+Austria+Holds+Legislative

-JRj7OdX_bigger.jpeg   https://www.yahoo.com/news/austria-set-elect-youngest-eu-leader-wing-push-041425791.html

John Wayne

#7 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:48 AM

-JRj7OdX_bigger.jpeg

Populists set to thrash traditional parties in Czech vote

Prague (AFP) - The Czech populist movement, ANO, led by a billionaire dubbed as the "Czech Trump", is the clear favourite in a general election on Friday and Saturday where the traditional parties are set to take a thrashing.

-JRj7OdX_bigger.jpeg https://www.yahoo.co...-035827058.html

7afec1a63df681ad323378ba5c90ea038db11840

John Wayne

#8 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

so3lTEtE_bigger.jpg Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 2h2 hours ago

Sebastian Kurz promises 'great change' as Austria turns to the right https://www.thelocal...ns-to-the-right3a99637ed50fe74a51d76637f49de876ddc03f4e

• NipkowDisc likes this

John Wayne

#9 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 10h10 hours ago

German City Bans Migrants From Moving In https://trib.al/hXNATpo DMExQYAW4AUMLJt.jpg

John Wayne

#10 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,734 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:31 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

"Why the EU can never accept an independent Catalonia" http://washex.am/2yzK3ui DLs7JCeW0AcXYqs.jpg

You think, they never accepted Brexit.

#11 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 2h2 hours ago

"Why the EU can never accept an independent Catalonia" http://washex.am/2yzK3ui DLs7JCeW0AcXYqs.jpg

John Wayne

#12 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:56 AM

j4vwsisS_bigger.jpg FOX BusinessVerified account @FoxBusiness 1h1 hour ago

Hundreds of thousands rally in Barcelona against Catalonia secession http://fxn.ws/2wGSA9Y 1507481463841.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

John Wayne

#13 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,734 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

Seems to be another Spanish civil war on the horizon, hope it can be avoided.

#14 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:20 AM

Gky-S7N7_bigger.jpg Zoe SchneeweissVerified account @ZSchneeweiss 5h5 hours ago

John Wayne

#15 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

ALgq4U5j_bigger.jpg Daily ExpressVerified account @Daily_Express 21m21 minutes ago

Catalonia referendum: 'Independence OUT OF THE QUESTION,' Spanish minister warns http://bit.ly/2ge0nWS DLX4zWKWAAAE1_V.jpg

John Wayne

#16 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

ALgq4U5j_bigger.jpg Daily ExpressVerified account @Daily_Express 13m13 minutes ago

Catalonia news LIVE: Spain SUSPENDS Catalan Parliament to block independence declaration http://bit.ly/2xizk7f DLYMpKIWAAAnMOM.jpg

John Wayne

#17 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

U60rKbrn_bigger.jpg

Catalonia to move to declare independence from Spain on Monday

>> http://news.trust.or...004112122-805c3

John Wayne

#18 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:38 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 1h1 hour ago

Homage to Catalonia http://dlvr.it/Ps4z2y  #tcotDLNqgBxU8AAGLfs.jpg

John Wayne

#19 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 52m52 minutes ago

Thousands take to streets in MASS uprising... http://dlvr.it/Ps53W9  RT via @DRUDGE_REPORT #newsDLNsjoEUMAAoD81.jpg

John Wayne

#20 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,506 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

slV_OilN_bigger.jpeg National ReviewVerified account @NRO 3h3 hours ago

Catalonia's Independence Vote and the Resistance to Centralism http://natl.io/F7vGTX  via @PhilipDeVoeDLNI1AzW4AAp4s4.jpg

John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users