We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

TRUMPISM IN EUROPE

WESTERN CIVILIZATION SUPERIOR

• Please log in to reply
644 replies to this topic

#21 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,237 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:13 PM

This is not the first time that the British Prime Minister has had to admonish trump for, not just meddling into British Affairs, but also for serious breaches of security matters that should have remained confidential.

To make matters worse, when Trump does make unsolicited comments about British terror events, he is prejudiced against British officials. Especially if those officials are Muslim and non-white, like the Mayor of London.

Even though the US and the UK have a long-standing partnership, trump is straining it so that it will probably reach the point of his not being privy to British or European security information anymore--

Because he can't be trusted.

Saqid Khan isn't 'white'?    His parents were Pakistani immigrants.  So what race are they?     Asian? 

#22 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,317 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

45]qWblHxWA_bigger.jpgPOLITICO PlaybookVerified account @playbookplus

More

Patience is wearing thin with Trump in London http://politi.co/2x2gxMt via @Jack_Blanchard_

theresa-may-brexit-speech.jpg

This is not the first time that the British Prime Minister has had to admonish trump for, not just meddling into British Affairs, but also for serious breaches of security matters that should have remained confidential.

To make matters worse, when Trump does make unsolicited comments about British terror events, he is prejudiced against British officials. Especially if those officials are Muslim and non-white, like the Mayor of London.

Even though the US and the UK have a long-standing partnership, trump is straining it so that it will probably reach the point of his not being privy to British or European security information anymore--

Because he can't be trusted.

#23 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg Washington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer 36m36 minutes ago

The London attack was probably carried out by a small cell of inspired jihadists http://washex.am/2eZQpqV  by @TomRtweetsDJx1BpgX0AQ7GR7.jpg

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#24 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

DjalDA8q_bigger.jpg Townhall.comVerified account @townhallcom 20h20 hours ago

One of the Beatles Is a Fan of Brexit https://townhall.com...m_medium=social2017-07-08T021527Z_1_LYNXMPED67032_RTROP

Then the Lord descended in the Cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Numbers 12:5

Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America. The Searchers --
John Wayne

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur

#25 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:22 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 2h2 hours ago

UK Imam Tells Congregation to ‘Spill Blood’ and ‘Establish Law of Allah’ http://dlvr.it/PmTVFl  #tcot #lnyhbtDJhiUSGUQAA5EUS.jpg

John Wayne

#26 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 34m34 minutes ago

German Populist Leader Reportedly Says Country Is ‘Overrun’ By Arabs http://trib.al/nWNPi79 DJhrB-BXUAYU_mP.jpg

John Wayne

#27 Princess of Tap

Princess of Tap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,317 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

:lol:

Ben Mankiewicz liked

ZUh_hO61_bigger.jpgMatt Oswalt‏Verified account @MattOswaltVA 21h21 hours ago

why is 60 Minutes interviewing the night manager of an adult bookstore in Albuquerque?

DJaJJDSUIAAehjh.jpg

I bet you 10 Euros that the Anti-Semitic Steve Bannon resurfaces as a top aide to Marine Le Pen's drowning anti-Semitic National Front in France.

Plus both the Le Pens and Bannon also have an anti-Arab Muslim Hate Agenda

That cries for a cohesive collaboration.

I can really see Steve Bannon in France - -

He won't have to wash there and if he drinks a lot of red wine from a plastic bottle and smokes Gauloises he could easily pass for a real

Paris Metro drunken wino-- even without the wine and the cigarettes, he looks like the real thing. Le Vrai

LOL

#28 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:34 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 13h13 hours ago

Macron Gives In To Pressure From Trump On Defense Spending http://trib.al/EVZReQO DJQYyRwWAAEUPIb.jpg

John Wayne

#29 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 12h12 hours ago

Merkel Suffers Second Tomato Attack In Three Days http://trib.al/MYl9aCr DJQpJYSU8AApHJO.jpg

John Wayne

#30 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 5h5 hours ago

Muslims Angered After Islamic Gang Rape Warnings Posted In UK http://trib.al/sPbN19Z DI3UVu1XkAAa6Or.jpg

John Wayne

#31 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,376 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:34 PM

Fox News promised British regulators it would do better — then it just gave up -    

"Fox agreed to tighten editorial standards to appease British regulators. Many American viewers have disapproved.

....In Britain, all television channels are subject to content oversight, including restrictions on impartiality and accuracy.

During its time on British television, Fox News had run afoul of Ofcom’s Broadcasting Code multiple times, creating headaches for Murdoch and his sons...

In a May 15 regulatory filing, 21CF told Ofcom that it would agree to place stricter editorial controls on Fox News content in order to better comply with the agency’s Broadcasting Code.

The shakeups and changes in editorial practices have begun to grate on some loyal American fans of the channel, many of whom perceive Fox News as having moved toward the political center after the departure of Ailes, a staunchly conservative Republican....

In addition to alienating some American fans, recent management and policy changes at Fox News have caused alarm among some of the channel’s more ardently Republican hosts. In April, host Sean Hannity claimed that ousting longtime Fox News executive Bill Shine would be “the total end of the FNC as we know it.” Within days, Shine parted ways with the company.

Earlier this year, Hannity’s editorial standards came under intense scrutiny within 21CF, according to multiple sources. Of particular concern was his zeal for pursuing allegations that Seth Rich, a former staffer for the Democratic National Committee, was murdered for providing stolen emails from party officials to WikiLeaks. Fox News had run a story on its website about the matter which has since been retracted. The channel is facing a private lawsuit as a result of the pulled report....

http://www.salon.com...t-poor-ratings/

• LawrenceA likes this

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

#32 mr6666

mr6666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,376 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

FOX News Just Got Taken Off The Air In The United Kingdom-

"The Guardian reports that Fox News will no longer be broadcasting in the United Kingdom, due to dismally low viewership. The shuttering of the branch comes after fifteen years on the air.

“Fox News is focused on the U.S. market and designed for a U.S. audience and, accordingly, it averages only a few thousand viewers across the day in the U.K.,” Fox said in a statement.

The news comes as a major blow to the lie-peddling mega-conglomerate. It seems the people of the UK are sick of having mendacious, blowhard commentary piped directly into their living rooms........

http://occupydemocra...united-kingdom/

• Bogie56 likes this

"A small elephant is not a rabbit."

#33 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

BvHYaTMP_bigger.jpg Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 12h12 hours ago

‘I would do it again’ Defiant Merkel has no regrets about opening Germany’s borders http://www.express.c...germany-bordersAngela-Merkel-846397.jpg

Of course she doesn't. The old bag will shortly be gone and will not live with the consequences...typical progressive...

John Wayne

#34 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

BvHYaTMP_bigger.jpg

Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 7h7 hours ago

DIQToa0XUAAYfkl.jpg

John Wayne

#35 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

Voice of Europe Retweeted

African Migrants Beat Young Polish Man and Gang Rape Wife on Italian Beach http://www.breitbart...gang-rape-wife/Italy-640x480.png

ANIMALS...

John Wayne

#36 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:57 PM

NWO Globalist believe they have found a way to keep peace & harmony for humanity...they are dead wrong...

John Wayne

#37 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

The new Germany: several cities place barricades. It looks horrible DIQWUEIWsAEyy-x.jpg

Pres. Trump warned the beautiful cities of Europe would rapidly deteriorate...Sad...

John Wayne

#38 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:51 PM

BvHYaTMP_bigger.jpg Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 4h4 hours ago

This is how politics works, the hypocrisy: Angela Merkel takes a tougher refugee line ahead of election

https://www.irishtim...ction-1.3200185image.jpg

Female clown...big clown...

John Wayne

#39 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:49 PM

John Wayne

#40 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,732 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

23LkpO-n_bigger.jpg CBC NewsVerified account @CBCNews Aug 18

Extremist cell had planned a more deadly attack in Barcelona http://www.cbc.ca/1.4253761 DHjWIVNXgAAeHhe.jpg

John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users