We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Trumpism In Europe

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#41 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Cineaste

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,095 posts
  • LocationLook Out!

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

I like how the radical in "radical Islam" is almost too small to read, like an editorial afterthought. 

• mr6666 and film lover 293 like this

#42 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

Borders, Language, Culture & Christian Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

wolf-of-islam-ben-garrison_orig.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow. D.W Griffith

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#43 Vautrin

Vautrin

Quel siecle a mains!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,590 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:29 PM

Churchill was an old grump, in addition to being a tubby,
grifting British imperialist. Of course he never had to
fight them on the beaches or he might have had to change
his tune. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If this is war, it is one of the least destructive, minimum
casualties wars ever fought. Funny to see right wingers talking
tough and then whining like babies when half a dozen people
are killed. Buck up and stop acting like hysterics.

Curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get.

#44 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:17 AM

ZzLYd0J4_bigger.jpg

Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 20h20 hours ago

And this is how Europe's being destroyedpic.twitter.com/CecRGHZjj2

DBlGE5iXsAEeFMj.jpg

This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. Isaac Newton  

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. President Ronald Reagan

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.  Gen. Robert E. Lee

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.   Jefferson Davis

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. Steve McQueen

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Perfect freedom has no existence. The grown man knows the world he lives in, and for the present, the world is Rome. Ben Hur 

A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job. The Immortal John Wayne

#45 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:15 AM

Voice of Europe Retweeted

#46 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:13 AM

ZzLYd0J4_bigger.jpg

Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 3h3 hours ago

Mayor of London

DBowJxAXgAABYCX.jpg

#47 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,230 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

DBf8_mqUAAIniBj.jpg

What has become of the British "Stiff upper lip".? :huh:

By the way, why did the artist paint Churchill as a grumpy old man?

667.jpg

#48 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

ZzLYd0J4_bigger.jpg

Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 16h16 hours ago

Polish Minister of Internal Affairs calls for Muslim migrants to be barred from entering Europe http://uawire.org/ne...wed-into-Europe

MariuszBlaszczak.jpeg?v=6363229705023732

• JakeHolman likes this

#49 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

XW4Rz0J9_bigger.jpg The Real Mike RoweVerified account @mikeroweworks Jun 4

http://bit.ly/2rGXxjp  In the wake of another #Attack on our civilization I found myself doing same thing I always do looking for #Facts

DBf8_mqUAAIniBj.jpg

• JakeHolman likes this

#50 TomJH

TomJH

I know what gold does to men's souls.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,557 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

CafeNetAmerica @cafenetamerica 2h2 hours ago

Muslim mayor of London wants President Trump’s UK visit to be cancelled http://dlvr.it/PK8cQ9  #tcot

DBosJeXVYAApZhJ.jpg

Do you blame him?

• Arturo and Bogie56 like this

#51 hamradio

hamradio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,230 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:43 AM

Ed1SgaGZ_bigger.jpeg

Patrick J. Buchanan‏Verified account @PatrickBuchanan 9h9 hours ago

[BRIGADE] PJB: The Forever War? http://aweber.com/t/T3S4a 

DBnOpfuXUAACP4N.jpg

We are at war with the extremist, radical Islam that has hijacked their faith and corrupted some's view of it, teaching the young and those at the point of a gun their twisted mindset This crap didn't start until Al Qaeda, ISIS and the like came into existence.  I feel sorry for those who has nothing to do with them put up with the people who sees all of them as evil.

#52 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,662 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:43 AM

Or brought to the back of the building, blindfolded and ready aim FIRE!

;)

maybe they could use flamethrowers. :lol:

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#53 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:17 AM

candidates for execution by white phosphorus. :) 

Or brought to the back of the building, blindfolded and ready aim FIRE!

;)

#54 NipkowDisc

NipkowDisc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,662 posts
  • Locationzaygon hegemony

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:08 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

CafeNetAmerica‏ @cafenetamerica 2h2 hours ago

Third jihadi named as Youssef Zaghba, arrested en route to Syria last year... http://dlvr.it/PK8qh6  RT via @DRUDGE_REPORT #newspic.twitter.com/UbxCqbWSFH

DBowfYiU0AAdqwj.jpg

candidates for execution by white phosphorus. :) 

"okay, so we're moving right along, folks" -al pacino, dog day afternoon

#55 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:07 AM

Ed1SgaGZ_bigger.jpeg

Patrick J. BuchananVerified account @PatrickBuchanan 9h9 hours ago

[BRIGADE] PJB: The Forever War? http://aweber.com/t/T3S4a 

DBnOpfuXUAACP4N.jpg

• JakeHolman likes this

#56 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:51 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

Muslim mayor of London wants President Trump’s UK visit to be cancelled http://dlvr.it/PK8cQ9  #tcot

DBosJeXVYAApZhJ.jpg

• Arturo, TomJH, Bogie56 and 1 other like this

#57 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:49 AM

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg

Third jihadi named as Youssef Zaghba, arrested en route to Syria last year... http://dlvr.it/PK8qh6  RT via @DRUDGE_REPORT #newspic.twitter.com/UbxCqbWSFH

DBowfYiU0AAdqwj.jpg

#58 Swithin

Swithin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,179 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:44 AM

Mrs. May is being severely criticized for her cuts to the police budget. I'm not a big fan of Corbyn's -- he has some crazy baggage. But I hope Labour wins enough seats so that the Tories don't get too much of a majority on Thursday.

https://www.theguard...ed-live-updates

#59 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Cineaste

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,095 posts
  • LocationLook Out!

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:22 AM

REALLY? LET'S NO LONGER PUT UP WITH THESE CLOWNS. SUMMARILY KILL THEM.

Sounds like a familiar strategy. You know, the one used by ISIS. You keep good mental company.

#60 JakeHolman

JakeHolman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,548 posts
  • LocationGod's Country.

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:19 PM

ZzLYd0J4_bigger.jpg Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe 8h8 hours ago

'Time to stop tiptoeing around Islamic fanatics' Campaigners put pressure on Politicians http://www.express.c...sures-terrorism

theresa-may-prevent-terrorism-812951.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users