We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

need help with movie title

title needed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 catseye

catseye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:42 PM

I have actually been trying to post this question on the imdb board for Where Eagles Dare but I can't get in. I recently saw it again and it reminded me of another movie that I can't really remember much about other than I enjoyed it. The only thing I can remember about it, and this memory is old and mixed up, is that it is about some sort of allied mission and they capture a Nazi officer but he turns out to be a Jewish actor with a blond wig impersonating some important Nazi officer so he has a lot of power. He has just been sort of "winging it" so he can stay alive, just playing his part So he becomes part of the allied mission. That's all I can remember! I can't even remember any of the actors in it, but I think they were big names. Please help, any nazi spy movie buffs out there, somebody must know what movie I'm talking about. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users