We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

The member formerly known as Floyd D Barber

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lorenzo1950

Lorenzo1950

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:41 AM

Not sure where to go with this now since I like the new account and feel comfortable with it. I will just leave the old account alone if that is okay with you. I don't know the password so I can't access it.

#2 TCMModerator1

TCMModerator1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:17 PM

Hi Lorenzo1950

I was able to find your old account, FloydDBarber. You don't really need to delete it, though. If you'd like me to reset the password on that account, so you can use it again, I can help with that. Just send me a private message. 

#3 Lorenzo1950

Lorenzo1950

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:30 AM

I wanted to be up front about this. I had not accessed the board in months and tried all variations of my name and password and couldn't get back on the board. I even posted something in the help section about a month ago and received no response. So I still have the old account and still can't access it and I created this new account that I will use forever. If anyone can tell me how to delete Floyd D Barber I would appreciate it. Just wanted you to know that I am not really new to the board.

• clore likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users