We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

Top Ten Films of...

• Please log in to reply
2613 replies to this topic

#1 JamesStewartFan95

JamesStewartFan95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Top 10

1. Magnolia

2. The Green Mile

3. Election

4. American Beauty

5. The Straight Story

6. Toy Story 2

7. The Sixth Sense

8. Bowfinger

9. A Walk on the Moon

10. The Insider

Honorable Mentions: Being John Malkovich, Boys Don’t Cry, The Cider House Rules, Galaxy Quest, The Iron Giant, Notting Hill, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Three Kings, 10 Things I Hate About You

Guilty Pleasure: Fantasia 2000, Tarzan

• LawrenceA likes this

#2 JamesStewartFan95

JamesStewartFan95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

I'm quite sure no one, on set during that production or in the world during his life, has ever told him they love Vegas Vacation.

:)

#3 KilgoreTrout

KilgoreTrout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

He said he hated those two movies, but he didn't mention Vegas Vacation? Weird!

I'm quite sure no one, on set during that production or in the world during his life, has ever told him they love Vegas Vacation.

#4 JamesStewartFan95

JamesStewartFan95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

I can't help but find Can't Hairdly Wait appreciation amusing now. I did a small indie Western a few years ago with Ethan Embry and any time someone told him they liked that or Empire Records, he would react with a big "Nooooo" and get really into trying to talk them out of liking it and explain why he thought they were so terrible. I disliked it before then but now his impassioned pleas to fans of his work that that work sucks is all I can associate with either movie.

He said he hated those two movies, but he didn't mention Vegas Vacation? Weird!

#5 CinemaInternational

CinemaInternational

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

That first part makes me feel really old.  :lol:

As to the second, I actually agree that 1999 was the best year of the decade for films. Other than the 15 I listed among my favorites, I could add many that others have listed as movies that I regard highly, such as Eyes Wide ShutThe Talented Mr. RipleyAmerican MovieThe Straight StoryNotting HillGirl InterruptedBeing John MalkovichBoys Don't CryAttack the Gas StationDogma, and October Sky.

Sorry! I don't mean to make anyone feel old!  I think that seeing more of the year's best offerings is in stroe for me. I've seen somewhere in the area of 2,400 feature-length films from the 1920s through the present, which I guess is pretty good for someone my age, although I have a long road of movie-watching ahead of me. :)

• LawrenceA likes this

#6 shutoo

shutoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:14 PM

1999 favorites:

​Election

The Insider

​The Blair Witch Project

Bowfinger

​Being John Malkovitch

Drop Dead Gorgeous

​The Talented Mr. Ripley

Stuart Little (awww..)

• LawrenceA likes this

#7 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,328 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

Talk of best year of the decade made me curious about how my ratings break down. Thanks to IMDb, where I rate all of the films that I've seen, I'm able to sift through the data and bring up some real numbers.

I've seen 13,793 movies in total. Out of those, I've only awarded 75 a 10/10 rating, the highest possible. Inversely, I've only given a 1/10, the lowest, to a scant 31 films.

Of those 75 10/10 scores, the decade breakdown is as follows:

1920's = 1

1930's = 4

1940's = 2

1950's = 6

1960's = 8

1970's = 17

1980's = 15

1990's = 11

2000's = 10

2010's = 1

Only one year from the 90's had more than one 10/10, and that was 1999: Fight Club and Magnolia.

It would be interesting to read all 75 at some point.  I'm curious about the single ones from the 1920's and 2010's!

#8 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Micklewhite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,340 posts
  • LocationSouff London

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

Talk of best year of the decade made me curious about how my ratings break down. Thanks to IMDb, where I rate all of the films that I've seen, I'm able to sift through the data and bring up some real numbers.

I've seen 13,793 movies in total. Out of those, I've only awarded 75 a 10/10 rating, the highest possible. Inversely, I've only given a 1/10, the lowest, to a scant 31 films.

Of those 75 10/10 scores, the decade breakdown is as follows:

1920's = 1

1930's = 4

1940's = 2

1950's = 6

1960's = 8

1970's = 17

1980's = 15

1990's = 11

2000's = 10

2010's = 1

Only one year from the 90's had more than one 10/10, and that was 1999: Fight Club and Magnolia.

• KilgoreTrout likes this

#9 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Micklewhite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,340 posts
  • LocationSouff London

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:59 AM

1999, a distant memory for me as I was very young at the the time. I know that some say that it is one of the best movie years in recent history, but I remain unconvinced. 

That first part makes me feel really old.  :lol:

As to the second, I actually agree that 1999 was the best year of the decade for films. Other than the 15 I listed among my favorites, I could add many that others have listed as movies that I regard highly, such as Eyes Wide ShutThe Talented Mr. RipleyAmerican MovieThe Straight StoryNotting HillGirl InterruptedBeing John MalkovichBoys Don't CryAttack the Gas StationDogma, and October Sky.

#10 CinemaInternational

CinemaInternational

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:50 AM

1999, a distant memory for me as I was very young at the the time. I know that some say that it is one of the best movie years in recent history, but I remain unconvinced. Still, the best of the year are a fruitful, flavorful bunch, and the top two are among my 100 favorite films. And the year is much, much better than 2000.....

1. The Straight Story
2. Magnolia
3. The Insider
4. The Green Mile
5.Eyes Wide Shut
6. Notting Hill
7. Toy Story 2
8. The Sixth Sense
9. Tea with Mussolini
10. Election

Of note: The Talented Mr. Ripley, Galaxy Quest, Music of the Heart, Anna and the King, Girl Interrupted, Anywhere But Here, My Life So Far, Being John Malkovich, The Muse

I liked them when I was little: The Iron Giant, Fantasia 2000, Tarzan, Stuart Little, Muppets from Space, The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland

Overrated, I feel: American Beauty

Mixed Bags: Runaway Bride, The World is Not Enough, Bicentennial Man

Ordeal, but with a redeeming facet or two: The Other Sister

Forgotten: The Winslow Boy, Forces of Nature, Doug's First Movie

Tell Me, What Did I, What Did I, What Did I Do To Deserve This?: Baby Geniuses, Big Daddy, The Deep End of the Ocean, Inspector Gadget
  • Bogie56 and LawrenceA like this

#11 Bogie56

Bogie56

Prof. Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,328 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:31 AM

My Top Ten Films of 1999

1.  Eyes Wide Shut

2.  American Beauty

3.  The Sixth Sense

4.  Man on the Moon

5.  Election

6.  The Color of Paradise

7.  The Matrix

8.  Topsy-Turvy

9.  Jakob the Liar

10. American Movie

• LawrenceA and KilgoreTrout like this

#12 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Micklewhite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,340 posts
  • LocationSouff London

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

TOP TEN FAVORITE FILMS OF 1999

1)  Fight Club

2)  Magnolia

3)  The Matrix

4)  The Insider

5)  The Sixth Sense

6)  Three Kings

7)  Galaxy Quest

8)  The Limey

9)  The Green Mile

10)  American Beauty

Runner-ups:  RavenousSweet & LowdownSummer of SamAudition, and Election.

TEN WORST FILMS OF 1999 (overall)

1)  Simon Sez

2)  Foolish

3)  In the Woods

4)  Granny

5)  Terror Firmer

6)  The Omega Code

7)  Witchouse

8)  Murdercycle

9)  Headcrusher

10)  The Capitol Conspiracy

TEN WORST FILMS OF 1999 (wide release)

1)  Simon Sez

2)  Foolish

3)  Wing Commander

4)  Dudley Do-Right

5)  Wild Wild West

6)  Inspector Gadget

7)  My Favorite Martian

8)  The Haunting

9)  End of Days

10)  Universal Soldier: The Return

TOP TEN BOX-OFFICE OF 1999

1)  Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

2)  The Sixth Sense

3)  Toy Story 2

4)  The Matrix

5)  Tarzan

6)  The Mummy

7)  Notting Hill

8)  The World Is Not Enough

9)  American Beauty

10)  Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

• skimpole, Bogie56 and KilgoreTrout like this

#13 KilgoreTrout

KilgoreTrout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:52 AM

I can't help but find Can't Hairdly Wait appreciation amusing now. I did a small indie Western a few years ago with Ethan Embry and any time someone told him they liked that or Empire Records, he would react with a big "Nooooo" and get really into trying to talk them out of liking it and explain why he thought they were so terrible. I disliked it before then but now his impassioned pleas to fans of his work that that work sucks is all I can associate with either movie.

The Best Films of 1999

1. Magnolia

2. Being John Malkovich

3. Three Kings

4. Rosetta

5. Fight Club

6. Ratcatcher

7. Bringing Out the Dead

8. Cabaret Balkan

9. Topsy-Turvy

10. The Talented Mr. Ripley

Honorable mention: Man on the Moon, Eyes Wide Shut, Boys Don't Cry, My Voyage to Italy, American Beauty, The Blair Witch Project, The Straight Story, On the Ropes, The Insider, Dogma, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, American Movie, Bowfinger, Outer Space, Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter Jr., Cookie's Fortune, Get Ready, Twin Falls Idaho, Sweet and Lowdown, The Winslow Boy, Office Space, The Minus Man, October Sky

Worst

1.) Big Daddy
2.) Simon Sez
3.) Tom Thumb in the Land of the Giants
4.) Superstar
5.) Chill Factor
6.) Breakfast of Champions (from one of my 5 favorite books of all-time, the bastards)
7.) Body Shots
8.) Virus
9.) Jawbreaker
10.) Play It to the Bone

Dishonorable mention: The Bone Collector, Please Kill Mr. Kinski, Lost & Found, Wild Wild West, Instinct, Wing Commander, Deuce Bigalow, Double Jeopardy, The Boondock Saints, The General's Daughter, The Other Sister, Bats, At First Sight, Outside Providence, The Corruptor, From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money, Held Up

Best Title

1-10.) Attack the Gas Station!

#14 CinemaInternational

CinemaInternational

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

As promised, the 1980s retrospectively.

1. The Last Metro
2. Ordinary People
3. The Shining
4. Melvin and Howard
5. The Blues Brothers
6. The Elephant Man
7. Hopscotch
8. Resurrection
9. Coal Miner's Daughter
10. Atlantic City

Of note: Raging Bull, Stardust Memories, 9 to 5, The Competition, Tell Me a Riddle, Airplane!, Hide in Plain Sight, The Mirror Crack'd, Private Benjamin, The Empire Strikes Back, Seems Like Old Times, The Watcher in the Woods, The Formula

1. One from the Heart
2. Pennies from Heaven
3. Chariots of Fire
4. Body Heat
5. On Golden Pond
6. The French Lieutenant's Woman
7. Only When I Laugh
8. Gregory's Girl
9. Absence of Malice
10. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Of note: Arthur, S.O.B., Reds, The Great Muppet Caper, All Night Long, Modern Romance, Rich and Famous, First Monday in October, For Your Eyes Only, Thief, The Fox and the Hound

1. E.T.
2. Tootsie
3. Gandhi
4. Victor/Victoria
5. The World According to Garp
6. Missing
7. Sophie's Choice
8. Cannery Row
9. The Verdict
10. Fanny and Alexander

Of note: Shoot the Moon, The Year of Living Dangerously, An Officer and a Gentleman, Blade Runner, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, The King of Comedy, My Favorite Year, Five Days One Summer, Tron, Annie, Night Crossing, Evil Under the Sun

1. Tender Mercies
2. The Big Chill
3. Silkwood
4. Yentl
5. Local Hero
6. Terms of Endearment
7. Educating Rita
8. Something Wicked This Way Comes
9. Cross Creek
10. Confidentially Yours

Of note: Zelig, Risky Business, To Be or Not to Be, The Dresser, Max Dugan Returns, A Christmas Story, The Pirates of Penzance, Meantime, WarGames, Octopussy

1. Paris, Texas
2. Amadeus
3. A Passage to India
4. The Natural
5. Country
6. Places in the Heart
7. Broadway Danny Rose
8. Blood Simple
9. A Soldier's Story
10. Choose Me

Of note: Mrs. Soffel, All of Me, Sixteen Candles, Splash, The Bostonians, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Garbo Talks, Micki + Maude, Swing Shift, Romancing the Stone, The NeverEnding Story, Falling in Love, The Karate Kid, Beverly Hills Cop, Under the Volcano, Ghostbusters, Top Secret!

1. The Purple Rose of Cairo
2. Back to the Future
3. The Trip to Bountiful
4. Out of Africa
5. The Color Purple
6. Ran
7. A Room with a View
8. The Black Cauldron
9. My Life as a Dog
10. Lost in America

Of note: Witness, Murphy's Romance, Cocoon, Prizzi's Honor, The Journey of Natty Gann, Clue, Jagged Edge, Sweet Dreams, Turtle Diary, After Hours, Ladyhawke, Kiss of the Spider Woman, Plenty, A Chorus Line, Runaway Train, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, Vagabond, The Breakfast Club, Marie, Desperately Seeking Susan, Mask

1. Blue Velvet
2. Hannah and Her Sisters
3. Children of a Lesser God
4. Hoosiers
5. Mona Lisa
6. Little Shop of Horrors
7. The Color of Money
8. Stand by Me
9. Peggy Sue Got Married
10. The Great Mouse Detective

Of note: Aliens, Heartburn, Crimes of the Heart, Something Wild, The Mission, Labyrinth, The Morning After, That's Life, Ruthless People, Legal Eagles, Down and Out in Beverly Hills, Crocodile Dundee, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Pretty in Pink, Castle in the Sky, An American Tail, Every Time We say Goodbye, Platoon, The Adventures of Milo and Otis

1. The Dead
2. Pelle the Conqueror
3. Radio Days
4. 84 Charing Cross Road
5. The Last Emperor
6. Hope and Glory
7. Au Revoir Les Enfants
8. House of Games
9. Broadcast News
10. The Whales of August

Of note: Cry Freedom, Moonstruck, Babette's Feast, Housekeeping, Nuts, Planes Trains and Automobiles, The Living Daylights, Fatal Attraction, Raising Arizona, September, Outrageous Fortune, Shy People, Roxanne, Baby Boom, Black Widow, Wall Street, The Princess Bride, Ironweed, Some Kind of Wonderful, Suspect

1988 (best year of the decade)
1. Running on Empty
2. Cinema Paradiso
3. My Neighbor Totoro
4. Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
5. Madame Sousatzka
6. Another Woman
7. The Accidental Tourist
8. A Cry in the Dark
9. Stand and Deliver
10. Tucker: The Man and His Drean

Of note: Married to the Mob, Rain Man, Die Hard, Dangerous Liaisons, Working Girl, The Naked Gun, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen,Grave of the Fireflies, A Fish Called Wanda, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Big, Mystic Pizza, Gorillas in the Mist, Biloxi Blues, Coming to America, A World Apart, Beaches, Things Change, Moon Over Parador, Scrooged, Bull Durham, Oliver and Company, The Milagro Beanfield War, Crossing Delancey, Mississippi Burning

1. Kiki's Delivery Service
2. Do the Right Thing
3. Shirley Valentine
4. My Left Foot
5. Driving Miss Daisy
6. A Dry White Season
7. Say Anything
8. Enemies: A Love Story
9. The Little Mermaid
10. Dead Poets Society

Of note: In Country, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Parenthood, Steel Magnolias, When Harry Met Sally, Immediate Family, The Faulous Baker Boys, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Field of Dreams, New York Stories, Cookie, Ghostbusters II
  • Bogie56, LawrenceA and JamesStewartFan95 like this

#15 CinemaInternational

CinemaInternational

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

Backtracking to cover 1990-1993. Might go and do the 80s later, and then go farther back.

1. Three Colors: Blue
2. Fearless
3. The Joy Luck Club
4. The Piano
5. Schindler's List
6. The Age of Innocence
7. The Remains of the Day
8. In the Name of the Father
9. Much Ado About Nothing
10. King of the Hill

Also noteworthy: Shadowlands, Six Degrees of Separation, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jurassic Park, The Fugitive, Mad Dog and Glory, Dazed and Confused, Manhattan Murder Mystery, Lost in Yonkers, Heart and Souls, Groundhog Day, Ocean Waves, The Cemetery Club, A Dangerous Woman

1. Chaplin
2. Husbands and Wives
3. Howards End
4. Lorenzo's Oil
5. Unforgiven
6. Indochine
7. A River Runs Through It
8. Passion Fish
9. A Few Good Men
10. Sister Act

Of note (although some are guilty pleasures): Scent of a Woman, Used People, A League of Their Own, The Player, Strictly Ballroom, Aladdin, My Cousin Vinny, The Bodyguard, Newsies, The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Cutting Edge, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Fisher King
3. Barton Fink
4. Thelma and Louise
5. The Man in the Moon
6. JFK
7. The Silence of the Lambs
8. Dogfight
9. Grand Canyon
10. The Prince of Tides

Of note: Once Around, Only Yesterday, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, Frankie and Johnny, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Double Life of Veronique, Impromptu, Shadows and Fog, Soapdish, Bugsy, Father of the Bride, Raise the Red Lantern, Enchanted April, Shadows and Fog, My Girl, Regarding Henry, Little Man Tate, Hook

1. Dances with Wolves
2. The Godfather Part III
3. GoodFellas
4. Postcards from the Edge
5. Mr. and Mrs. Bridge
6. White Palace
7. Reversal of Fortune
8. Metropolitan
9. The Russia House
10. The Witches

Of note: Joe Versus the Volcano, Men Don't Leave, Green Card, Alice, The Long Walk Home, The Grifters, The Two Jakes, Pretty Woman, Internal Affairs, Stanley and Iris, Life is Sweet, Awakenings, Havana, Edward Scissorhands, Misery, Miller's Crossing, The Freshman, Quick Change, Ghost, Wild at Heart, Back to the Future Part III, Avalon, Hamlet, The Match Factory Girl, Close-Up, I Love You to Death, Mo Better Blues, The Rescuers Down Under

Guilty pleasures: Kindergarten Cop, Arachnophobia
  • Bogie56, LawrenceA and JamesStewartFan95 like this

#16 JamesStewartFan95

JamesStewartFan95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:45 AM

1. Goodfellas

2. Avalon

3. Home Alone

4. Edward Scissorhands

5. Awakenings

6. Pretty Woman

7. Miller’s Crossing

8. Misery

9. Dances with Wolves

10. Cry-Baby

Honorable Mentions: Ghost, Men at Work, The Witches

Guilty Pleasure: Troll 2

1. Boyz in the Hood

2. JFK

3. Beauty and the Beast

4. L.A. Story

5. The Silence of the Lambs

6. Little Man Tate

7. The Commitments

8. The Man in the Moon

9. My Own Private Idaho

10. The Fisher King

Honorable Mentions: The Addams Family, Cape Fear, The Five Heartbeats, Fried Green Tomatoes, Thelma and Louise

1. Unforgiven

2. Reservoir Dogs

3. Malcolm X

4. The Crying Game

5. A League of their Own

6. Glengarry Glen Ross

7. The Player

8. Bob Roberts

9. A Few Good Men

10. Of Mice and Men

Honorable Mentions: Aladdin, Chaplin, Honeymoon in Vegas, Howard’s End, The Last of the Mohicans

#17 JamesStewartFan95

JamesStewartFan95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

I agree on your top ten worst. There are a few in your dishonorables that I liked, at least somewhat: Deep RisingSoldierDirty Work, and I very much enjoyed Can't Hardly Wait

I also enjoyed Can't Hardly Wait.

#18 JamesStewartFan95

JamesStewartFan95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

1. The Truman Show

2. Saving Private Ryan

3. Pleasantville

4. American History X

5. The Prince of Egypt

6. The Big Lebowski

7. He Got Game

8. Beloved

9. Rushmore

10. Gods and Monsters

Honorable Mentions: Antz, Elizabeth, The Faculty, Mulan, Out of Sight, Primary Colors, Run, Lola Run, Shakespeare in Love, You've Got Mail

• LawrenceA likes this

#19 CinemaInternational

CinemaInternational

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

Ended up having to edit my 1997 list as I finally caught up with Life as Beautiful, and loved it.

#20 LawrenceA

LawrenceA

Micklewhite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,340 posts
  • LocationSouff London

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

Worst:

1.) The Waterboy
2.) Major League 3: Back to the Minors
3.) The Wedding Singer
4,) Sour Grapes
5.) The Object of my Affection
6.) Armageddon
7.) Ringmaster
8.) Meet the Deedles
9.) 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain
10.) Practical Magic

Dishonorable mention: Godzilla, Night at the Roxbury, Deep Rising, The Avemgers, The Faculty, Dr. Doolittle, Snake Eyes, Patch Adams, Bride of Chucky, Urban Legend, Can't Hardly Wait, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Stepmom, Very Bad Things, Soldier, Phantoms, Blues Brothers 2000, Dirty Work, ****, The Big Hit, Holy Man, Wrongfully Accused, Dead Man on Campus, Senseless, Black Dog, Sometimes They Come Back For More, Hard Rain, Phantoms, Mercury Rising, Species II ...woof

I agree on your top ten worst. There are a few in your dishonorables that I liked, at least somewhat: Deep RisingSoldierDirty Work, and I very much enjoyed Can't Hardly Wait

• JamesStewartFan95 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users