We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

TCM 2016 Cruise Cabin Mate Wanted

TCM Cabin Mate

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 TCMModerator1

TCMModerator1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:21 PM

Hello everyone

Jamesjazzguitar is correct. Personal info such as addresses and phone numbers should not be shared publically, and we do edit those out of any posts. 

To use our private message option, click on the member's profile you wish to contact, and then click on the button that says, 'Message this Member'. Any communication you have via this method, is totally private between you and the parties involved. You can see what this button looks like here: 

Attached File  Private Message 1.JPG   15.71KB   0 downloads

When you receive a reply, you will see it marked in red up at the top, by the little envelope icon, as shown below. I do not have any private messages at the moment, that's why there is nothing next to my envelope.

Attached File  Private Message 2.JPG   24.82KB   0 downloads

I hope this helps!

#2 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:46 PM

Hi Kathy,

I sent you a private message with my phone number and email. I wasn't up on how to use this message board either.

Ramona

#3 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,820 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:57 PM

Ramona,
Your e-mail and telephone number are hidden. I will contact TCM tomorrow to try to contact you.

Kathy

There is a PM (private message),  service here.     You don't need to contact TCM.  Just use the feature.   See top right hand corner of this website.

#4 Kbrayton

Kbrayton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:10 PM

Ramona,
Your e-mail and telephone number are hidden. I will contact TCM tomorrow to try to contact you.

Kathy
  • rhensrude likes this

#5 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:26 PM

Whoops! Sorry. I'll resend.

Ramona

#6 jamesjazzguitar

jamesjazzguitar

There is nothing as bad as something not so bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,820 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

Perfect! My phone is[...]. My email is [...]

Call or email this week. We're leaving Thursday for a trip to Santa Fe. I can keep in touch once we get to the place we're staying.

Ramona Hensrude

FYI:

One shouldn't post such personal information at a public website.

There is a PM service here where one can send a private e-mail.

#7 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:58 PM

Perfect! My phone is [...]. My email is [...]

Call or email this week. We're leaving Thursday for a trip to Santa Fe. I can keep in touch once we get to the place we're staying.

Ramona Hensrude

#8 Kbrayton

Kbrayton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:19 PM

I am also a 65 year old female who is looking for a roommate. I am not sure how to contact you.

K Brayton
  • rhensrude likes this

#9 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:38 AM

Hi Brooke,

Did you find someone to share a cabin? I'm signing up as a single traveler on Monday. I don't mind having the room to myself but it would be nice to share the cost. My husband doesn't want to go and probably can't get the time off because of other vacations we're taking next week and in December.

I am 65. We live in Everett, WA. I'm mostly retired but do have a part-time job for a gardening association called the NW Perennial Alliance. I'm also very involved as a volunteer for a cat sanctuary called Purrfect Pals.

I haven't had any response from anyone on the forum.

Thanks,

Ramona Hensrude

#10 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:10 PM

Did you find a cruise mate? I would like to find someone to make the costs a little easier to handle. They are still booking cabins. I don't think they are close to selling out.
I plan to pay for the least expensive cabin on Monday as a single traveler. A cruise mate would just need to pay me directly.

I'm coming from Seattle.

Ramona Hensrude

#11 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:45 PM

Hi,

Have you had any success finding a cabin mate?
I'd really like to find a female roommate to split the cost. I'm going ahead to pay for a single occupancy cabin on Monday. It's the least expensive option of $1,910 each plus the $360 taxes and gratuity. I live in Everett, WA. I'll be leaving 11/11 evening and getting to Orlando Saturday around 5:30 am.
My email is [...] and my email is [...]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ramona [...]

Edited by TCMModerator1, 09 September 2016 - 10:58 PM.
Removed personal information from post

#12 rhensrude

rhensrude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:28 PM

Seeking a female roommate to share a cabin. I plan to book on Monday. If you want to go, send me an email at [...] or call me at [...]. I live in Everett, WA. Married. Husband is not as much a classic film fan as me. Cat lover and gardener. Incredibly young 65.
The least expensive cabin still means paying at least $2,400. Room has a queen and sofabed.

Edited by TCMModerator1, 09 September 2016 - 10:46 PM.
Removed personal information from post

#13 Kbrayton

Kbrayton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:33 AM

I am interested in going on the cruise and need a cabin mate.

#14 movieman1989

movieman1989

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:35 AM

Does your friend still need a roommate? 

#15 76sunflowers

76sunflowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:47 PM

I'm considering going on the cruise. If I choose to do so, I would definitely need cabin mates. Are any females currently looking for an additional cabin mate? If so, what type of cabin, costs, etc? Thanks!:)
  • rhensrude likes this

#16 movieman1989

movieman1989

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:07 PM

I know a guy who might be interested. He's not sure if he can afford it this year, but I'll definitely let him know jut in case

#17 BelleDeJour1026

BelleDeJour1026

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:39 AM

If anyone is interested in going on the 2016 TCM Cruise, I have a male friend who is looking for a cabin mate. Please reply here if interested!

#18 TinaAnj

TinaAnj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:48 AM

Hello,

I have a cabin already with another roommate.  We might consider taking one more cabinmate. You can email me back if you are interested in discussing it.  Tina

#19 dkohli0000

dkohli0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:25 AM

I know its late but dose anyone want to get together and try and get a cabin to share prefer female 

#20 brookers2

brookers2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:40 AM

Tina, have gotten message! Please disregard previous post. Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users