We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

TCM 2016 Cruise Cabin Mate Wanted

TCM Cabin Mate

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 brookers2

brookers2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

TinaAnj,

I have not received an email :( Please resend to [...] or [...]

Thanks so much!

Edited by TCMModerator1, 25 February 2016 - 12:11 PM.
Removed personal information from post

#22 EvyG

EvyG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

PreBooking opens February 29 for previous passengers...expect will lowest prices will sell out quickly.

#23 EvyG

EvyG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:53 PM

Can you give me more info as to your preferences for a room and price.  How would we handle 3 in a room?

#24 TinaAnj

TinaAnj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:32 PM

Hello,

Please check your emails, I have sent a private message to [...] and [...]  Hope to hear from you.  Tina

Edited by TCMModerator1, 25 February 2016 - 12:12 PM.
Removed personal information from post

#25 EvyG

EvyG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

This would be my third TCM cruise (if I can afford it).  On my first one, I roomed with someone suggested my Sixth Man, and two weeks before sailing, she got sick so I had my own room as she used her insurance, my second cruise was with someone I met on my first cruise and don't know if she is sailing again.  I am interested but would like to know more about you.  Do you think there would be a third person as don't know if I would like it with three.  What type of room would you care for...inside cabin, window or balcony?  Do you have any medical or other issues I should know about (snoring, OCD, etc.).  I took the bed on the last cruise and my roomie took the couch..don't know if they have two beds on cruise or sleeping conditions.

I work for Disney and am in good physical health although a senior.

Hope to hear from you.

#26 brookers2

brookers2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:29 PM

Hi, I am looking for a Cabin mate for the 2016 Cruise. I am female, 42 yrs old and can get along with anyone. This will be my 5th cruise. I usually share a room with two people, but one is not going and the other is sick and unsure if she can make it. If she is well enough to come, we can divide the cabin three ways but right now I am working on the assumption that she is not. To illustrate my point of getting along with all types of people my friend who I room with, (who I met on my first cruise) is in her 70's while I'm in my 40's. I'm very easy going and hoping to find someone to cut down the cost etc. Best Wishes, Brooke

• EvyG likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users