We're excited to present a great new set of boards to classic movie fans with tons of new features, stability, and performance.

If you’re new to the message boards, please “Register” to get started. If you want to learn more about the new boards, visit our FAQ.

Register

If you're a returning member, start by resetting your password to claim your old display name using your email address.

Re-Register

Thanks for your continued support of the TCM Message Boards.

X

Kyle Kersten was a true friend of TCM. One of the first and most active participants of the Message Boards, “Kyle in Hollywood” (aka, hlywdkjk) demonstrated a depth of knowledge and largesse of spirit that made him one of the most popular and respected voices in these forums. This thread is a living memorial to his life and love of movies, which remain with us still.

X

Photo

"Duel in the Sun" 1946 Video Movie Review - Western Film Noir!

Duel in the Sun 1946 Gregory Peck Jennifer Jones Joseph Cotten Lionel Barrymore David O Selznick

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TopBilled

TopBilled

Film Writing and Selected Journalism

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,177 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

Glad to see you posting again, Ian. And you (finally) did a western...good!

• IanPatrickMovieReviews likes this

"The truth? What good is the truth if it destroys us all..?" -- Mady Christians in ALL MY SONS (1948).

#2 IanPatrickMovieReviews

IanPatrickMovieReviews

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:19 PM

This was my first Mega movie review! It took me several weeks to get all the information and courage to finally sit down and do this review! I hope you enjoy this part one...it focuses on my thoughts of the movie. Part two will focus on the history and making of the film!

"Duel in the Sun" is truly one of the best Westerns of all time. You must see it!

• TopBilled likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Duel in the Sun, 1946, Gregory Peck, Jennifer Jones, Joseph Cotten, Lionel Barrymore, David O Selznick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users