All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Trump declared victory in Syria for which he is personally responsible. Victory for whom? Russia? Turkey?
  3. NickAndNora34

Mickey Mouse Balloons?

I'm watching "The Graduate" (1967) for the first time for my film club scavenger hunt, and I noticed that during the scene in which Benjamin follows Elaine Robinson to the zoo, there are several Mickey Mouse balloons present. Does anyone know if those types of balloons were more prominently distributed/sold back then? To the best of my knowledge, the only places I see them being sold are in the Disney theme parks. This is kind of a dumb question, but it was bothering me so I thought I'd ask. This is what the balloons in question look like.
  4. JakeHolman

SPORTS

5. JakeHolman

SPORTS

6. JakeHolman

SPORTS

THE NATIONALS BELIEVE ...
  7. TheCid

Elizabeth Warren Pres. Candidacy.....

It doesn't work well in Canada, despite those who say it does. Did you read the Cons in the article? Maybe you could tell us how it works in other countries. BUT, this is America, not the rest of the world. We are different and we have a different governmental/political/economic system. Not to mention the very highly supported and expensive defense system. It is a mute point anyway since even if Sanders or Warren got elected with Dem majorities in the House and Senate, it is very unlikely anything like their proposed MFA's would be enacted. As Klobuchar and others keep saying - build on ACA.
  8. hamradio

Trump vs Turkey & Kurdish allies....

NATO head says he is encouraged by Turkey ceasefire in Syria https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/10/23/NATO-head-says-he-is-encouraged-by-Turkey-ceasefire-in-Syria/3851571839061/ What I've read / heard on TV the safe zone will be smaller from north to south only about 20 miles. Just now on WSAZ (my local news) Turkey will not resume military operations. Civil war is nearing an end along with Syria's Constitutional Committee authorized to draft new constitution that is UN backed which may unify the country. The 3.6 million Syrian refugees that are residing in Turkey may soon be repatriated. Big lost for the globalist!
  9. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

David Fahrenthold @Fahrenthold When @realdonaldtrump made a side trip to his Irish golf club this summer, dozens of Irish cops were sent to protect him. Then Trump’s company charged the cops more than $100K for food and coffee. Here’s the bill: 12:04 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  10. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Keith Boykin @keithboykin Trump thinks people are responding to his capitulation to Turkey by saying “Wow! What a great outcome.” The only people saying that are Erdogan — who can’t believe he got to invade Syria, kill the Kurds and force the US to withdraw — and Putin, who gets more control over Syria. 12:11 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  11. That water is very deep. Who knows what's lurking underneath? Hopefully the water in the film isn't green like in this video. That does not capture Crater Lake at all.
  12. speedracer5

I Just Watched...

I didn't think anything special about Friday the 13th. All I kept saying was "this person is having sex, they're going to die." "She's the virgin and is wearing white, she'll live." And sure enough, I was right.
  13. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NBC Politics @NBCPolitics BREAKING: President Trump says he is lifting sanctions that were placed on Turkey in response to their invasion of northern Syria. 11:44 AM · Oct 23, 2019·TweetDeck
  14. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins President Trump says the escaped ISIS fighters have largely been recaptured. Today his top envoy to Syria testified that over 100 have escaped and they don’t know where they are. He doesn’t answer my Q about the discrepancy. 11:59 AM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  15. Sepiatone

I Just Watched...

This proves the "to each" concept since I thought it a stupid gore-fest. A friend of mine however, still insists it's the greatest movie ever made! More so than GONE WITH THE WIND, CITIZEN KANE or any other movie you can mention. Sepiatone
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us