All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Nightbird311

A to Z of Characters

Simpson, Gabrielle (Audrey Hepburn in “Paris When It Sizzles”)
  3. Nightbird311

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

Richard Crenna was in “The Sand Pebbles” with Richard Attenborough
  4. Arturo

Mike Pence-- Who is He and What is his Agenda?

And you don’t mean God!
  5. lavenderblue19

Retro Trivia

Many years later, after he starred in the classic famous film, he had a role in the remake of the film.
  6. BrianTcm48

The Great Lie (1941)

In "The Maltese Falcon" Sam Spade (H. Bogart) walks by a theater marquee which displays "The Great Lie".
  7. speedracer5

BLUE DENIM

Jessie's really rocking it with the embroidered denim vest and later with the denim chambray button down shirt. Jessie's jeans are surprisingly flattering. The 90s seem to be full of jeans that are oddly tight in the pelvic region but baggy everywhere else. Zack's look would be greatly improved if he'd swap the the white kicks for something else. I'm not into the jeans bunched up on top of the shoes look. There's an episode of 90210 where Dylan is rocking jeans, a dark denim button down, and a denim jacket. I think he paired his look with Docs.
  8. JakeHolman

HURRICANE DORIAN

9. HoldenIsHere

BLUE DENIM

Denim on denim Bayside style:
  10. Princess of Tap

Actor/Movie Association Game

Zelig
  11. Today
  12. Dr. Somnambula

Comcast moving TCM to Sports/Entertainment Package

I too was forced into a Comcast triple play. For years I had just TV and Internet. A year ago the only deal I could get was their TV, Internet and phone. This year I went back to a double play. I never used the phone portion. It isn't really a landline but an Internet phone (VOIP). Cable goes out and so does the phone. When the wine country fires came to the back of my house in 2017, it was decided to keep our real landline. I'm often checking my options besides Comcast. It is about price and programs. TCM is my only channel for movies. I also enjoy retro TV. The Turner channels don't count. For now, Comcast wins for price, programming and convenience. Dish comes in second.
  13. jamesjazzguitar

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees announced

It is difficult for me to determine how Fee really feels about these en masse tours; yea, he complains,,, but he takes them! He has a lot of fun doing The Tubes concerts but that is because there is a lot of stage-artistic 'stuff' (e.g. the super high heel shoes get-up for White Punks on Dope,,, which on the last concert his wife had to help him on stage with!). I don't think the band gets to do these things on these en masse tours. Note that Fee has a day job as a building engineer. In fact this is how my wife and I meet him. My wife leads a property management company and manages a few building owned by Fee's wife. Fee is the engineer of these building. So my wife meet him as part of their job duties; Yea, she had to tell him to address a plumbing issue!!!! She didn't know his background until later. PS: Last year the 4 of us toured Italy (my wife's home town): One funny moment was when one of their buildings here in Los Angeles had a plumbing issue. So here are the 4 of us sitting outside in a nice cafe in Italy, and Fee is on the phone with people trying to address this plumbing issue,,,, and his wife,,, who owns said building is 'advising' him (yea, more like,,,,you need to get this fixed,,, now,,,,).
  14. Princess of Tap

The Triumph of Donald Trump

"Don't be a fool!" It's too bad trump can't take his own advice.
  15. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Shimon Prokupecz @ShimonPro Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has become increasingly frustrated in recent weeks by the departure of top State Department officials and claims that he failed to defend the former US Ambassador to Ukraine Pompeo feels frustrated and victimized amid impeachment controversy Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has become increasingly frustrated in recent weeks by the departure of top State Department officials and claims that he failed to defend the former US Ambassador to... cnn.com 1:05 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  16. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

rolandsmartin @rolandsmartin LISTEN TO ME CLEARLY: This grossly unqualified guy is 37. The @GOP is PURPOSELY picking federal judges who are between 35-40. Why? They want them there until they are 80, 85 and 90. And these @GOP judges absolutely WILL oppose civil rights. They WILL be anti-consumer and pro-business. @realDonaldTrump has handed the judiciary over to The Federalist Society. The GOP votes on the courts. Dems ignore the courts. That is idiotic. 1:08 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  17. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Amee Vanderpool @girlsreallyrule Senate Republicans just voted to advance another one of Trump’s judicial nominees, who earned a rare and embarrassing “not qualified” rating from the ABA. Justin Walker has never tried a case, civil or criminal, but every GOP senator voted to advance him. Senate Advances Another Trump Court Pick Rated 'Not Qualified' To Serve Justin Walker lacks the experience to be a lifetime federal judge, the American Bar Association says. But Republicans are ready to confirm him anyway. huffpost.com 6:48 AM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter Web App
  18. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Karen Travers @karentravers Notable: @Acosta asks Trump "Do you want to clarify what Mick Mulvaney said yesterday" "I think he clarified it," Trump says & quickly pivots ("And I do have to say this. We yesterday had a tremendous day in Texas.) Never comes back to Mulvaney quid pro quo, doesn't defend him 1:03 PM · Oct 18, 2019·TweetDeck
  19. cinemaspeak59

*A to Z of Movies*

Rounders (1998)
  20. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Salon @Salon Regaining control of the Senate will be a heavy lift for Democrats, but it is not out of reach Why regaining control of the Senate is not out of reach for Democrats Trumpism has become a headache for Republican senators seeking re-election in swing states salon.com 12:59 PM · Oct 18, 2019·IFTTT
  21. cinemaspeak59

A to Z of Characters

Roma, Ricky, played by Al Pacino in Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
  22. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Helen Kennedy @HelenKennedy Trump personal lawyer Charles Harder sends letter to CNN vowing to sue the news org for bias against Trump. “Please contact the undersigned to discuss an appropriate resolution of this matter, which would include a substantial payment of damages.” This guy sent a similar letter to stop the Michael Wolf book, Fire and Fury, threatening a defamation suit. The publisher responded by moving up the pub date. 12:50 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  23. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Jennifer Hayden @Scout_Finch I was just reading the region Donald Trump retreated from is quite rich in oil and now Putin and Erdogan have it. 12:57 PM · Oct 18, 2019·TweetDeck
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us